BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jennie P.
United States
It has did wonders for me ever since I first tried it out I saw a difference !! It's cleared up some of my dark spots and my pimples with this product is non existent! . I'm thinking about doing a skin care routine on YouTube .. as soon as I find more products to compliment my skin !
queen p.
I loved this so much! I've been using it since I first began high school (I've graduated now). It's probably been the reason everyone thought I naturally had really good skin. I haven't really used many other C&C products besides just this one, but I definitely should look into it.
Amber S.
California
I enjoyed using this scrub. I'm not sure why it's meant for the morning, but I'm assuming it's that clean tingly feeling that you get after using it. It didn't clear up all my acne, but did tone it down a bit. I wouldn't go out of way to buy it, but wouldn't be against receiving it
Krista T.
Oakville, CT
Good drug store facial cleanser. I like the orange scent and the tingling sensation I get after washing my face. I have repurchased this several times but I do like other cleansers better. I find that it is a little drying so I think that can be improved. But overall good cleanser.
Kindred M.
Olympia
I love the morning burst cleanser, it makes my face look clearer after one wash and it smells so good. The exfoliating beads are wonderful for dry skin and it burns a little over acne which I like, it makes me feel like it's working instantly wether than taking a long time to work.
Maddie B.
Brunswick
Are use this every morning and sometimes even at night when I take showers and it is so awesome! I love this product and I just keep buying more of it I'm going to try the nighttime scrub as well but this is honestly one of the best things I've ever tried it gets all the grossness!
Allie L.
I use this product when I wake up in the morning and it feels very refreshing. I have found that it can make your face feel stiff and firm and can be drying, but I just normally have sensitive skin when it comes to soaps. I would recommend and love the smell and how effective it is!
Olivia E.
Jasper
I actually really like it . Makes your face feel so smooth after use . I like how soapy it gets . It’s partially been getting rid of my acne on my face . This is my first time using the product . It absolutely works and feels so good on your skin . I’d definitely use it again
Terri P.
Temple Hills, MD
Has a nice fruity scent that really does welcome and wake you up in the morning. This isn't to harsh on my skin though it does open your pores so I would recommend not to use this during the winter because there is more likely hood for you to get sick, but this does work very well.
Anna G.
Laurinburg
While using this product, it made me feel great about cleaning my skin. It smells incredible and was effective until I broke out. Great value for what you are getting, my skin is just a bit too sensitive! I highly recommend it for those who don't have as sensitive skin as I do.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?