BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Harley R.
I've always wanted to love this product, I've been trying to love it for 10 years now and still have no luck. It breaks my face out SO bad, and the moment I rinse my skin it starts to burn and itch terribly. The smell of this product is very good, and definitely leaves the skin refreshed, I just can't use it.
Lacey C.
I like the fresh feeling after using it, but it does tend to sting on my face. I definitely wouldn't leave on for too long. It is very effective at getting makeup off. All you have to do is wipe off the excess mascara.
Jesica P.
I like using a face wash like this in the morning to help me get moving and wake me up. I have never really experienced bad acne but this product is great for all skin types! The scent is light and the product doesn't leave my skin too dry or oily like many other face cleansers.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
So I bought one of these guys a while ago and was really excited about the morning burst part because admittedly I am not a morning person at all. It cleans decently but I did not care for the smell, it reminds me of cleaning products more so than fresh, invigorating oranges.
Shauna U.
Richmond, VA
I use this religiously every morning along with the night time each night and I've noticed a drastic difference in my skin. I bartend at a wing joint and since everything is fried, there is a lot of oil in the air. That combined with the light and the full face of makeup I wear every day really wreaks havoc on my pores, but within two days of using this combined with the night stuff, my breakouts were completely clear and my skin feels better than ever!
Ashley B.
Lake Jackson , TX
I love how this product gently exfoliates because I like to exfoliate daily and this morning cleanser has small micro beads that are perfect for gently exfoliating, I sometimes use a facial cleansing brush with this for extra exfoliation and my skin feels amazing after I use it !
Emma M.
Kearny, NJ
I didn't hate this product, but I also did not love it. I felt that it exfoliated my skin nicely, but didn't do much for my acne. I used it all up, but will not be repurchasing it. Replacing the microbeads in this for a safer, more natural exfoliant would be a major improvement!
Trish A.
butterfield, MO
I am a creature of habit, and i have always used this since I was a teenager, and I continue to use it on lazy days during my skincare routine to keep my face clean and clear when i dont have the time to exfoliate and tone during my skincare routine! Affordable and quality product!
Grecia T.
This face wash is hands down wonderful. The beads in it give you energy as you wash your face in the morning. It's so refreshing!. Loved the tingling sensation on my face, neck and arms! It's perfect for in the morning, to wake you up and get you pumped for the day!. I would recommend this to a friend.
Victoria E.
Dickinson, TX
It Cleans My Face Yes! The Clean And Clear Face Wash Is Good But Not The Best I've Tryed If Your Looking Fir A Cheap Face Wash That Will Work Good Also This Is The Product To Use. I Bought This Face Wash At My Local Drug Store And It Works Well For Me Not The Best But Yeah :)
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?