BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tara P.
E Pennsboro, PA
I find this to just be a basic item. It's not bad but nothing amazing. Depending on the time, it sometimes dries my skin a bit around my cheeks where it flakes despite my hydrating toner and moisturizers. But most of the time it works for a simple basic wash to get the job done :)
Alyssa P.
APO, CA
I've used this facial cleanser for years. It's the only product I have bought over and over after I use it all. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and keeps me from feeling oily after I wash my face. The only thing I don't like about it is the slight tingle you feel when using it.
Karen S.
This product really makes my skin alive in the morning. I bought it at Walmart just to see if it would work for my skin. It passed my expectations by a lot it's very gentle and soothing on the skin. I would definitely recommend it to others because I had very good results with it.
McKenzie R.
Lansing, MI
This product is amazing! Works as advertised. Has a pleasant scent. Makes my morning skincare routine something to look forward to. I have used this product for years and can't wait to continue to benefit from it! Worth the money and will definitely be buying again in the future!
Gabby F.
This product is amazing for the mornings. It really wakes up my skin and get its ready for the day. You can get this product at any local drug store. It is an affordable product. The price makes me like it even more. I always travel with this product. It is a staple in my morning routine.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
I recently bought a little travel size of this face wash to try it out, and guess what. I fell In love. I'm about to run to Target to stock up on a few of them. It is that good. It actually does make me more alert a refreshed, which makes it perfect for my morning face wash.
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser I have ever used. With a very pleasant aroma from the start, it makes your skin feel soft and actually makes it feel clean. It definitely takes after its name being called Morning Burst, it leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed.
Lacey C.
I like the fresh feeling after using it, but it does tend to sting on my face. I definitely wouldn't leave on for too long. It is very effective at getting makeup off. All you have to do is wipe off the excess mascara.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
I have been using this stuff for years and not once have I found something that works as well as this does! It keeps my skin clear and makes my skin feel awake. I also love that the packaging includes a pump rather that it being a squeeze bottle. I highly recommend this product!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Good face wash although I don't know if it truly wakes you up or if splashing your face with water has something to do with it. It's very gentle on the skin and also very affordable. I personally wouldn't purchase this product again just because I have other face washes I prefer
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?