BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Toni J.
One of the first cleansers I ever used. It was and is very affordable. I used it mainly in the morning before school. It was a citrus cleanser and would help wake me up. It was not too harsh and smelled amazing
Erin H.
My Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is my go-to! I love the little beads in the cleanser that release a cool sensation to wake my skin up. I feel like it really works to brighten my skin in the morning. It's gentle on my dry-combination skin, and I love that it's oil-free.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
This is a nice cleaner at the drugstore at an affordable cost. I prefer using this one in the mornings to really just wake up my skin. This is fairly gentle and works well to just waken up my skin and make it feel clean and refreshed. I purchased this at Walmart, but it's easily accessible.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
This product works decently well. I use it as a backup when my other products run out. My one complaint is it tends to dry out my skin, which is an issue I don't need. If I've spent a lot of time outside and I'm sweaty and oily this is a good item to use, because it helps combat the oiliness.
Karin W.
Chicago , IL
This stuff is great! It gave me that great morning boost that i need. It is so refreshing on the skin. It has small beads in it to help exfoliate. It is a very gentle cleanser and it is affordable. I would buy this product again because of how well it cleanses my skin and make me feel awake !
Rosa L.
New york
Very refreshing and cool I felt like it didn't do much to my face but that refreshing feeling the moment I used it i like how it feels on my face when I first put it on and it does a little to wake me up overall it was very nice and better than other clean and clear from my experience
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I have been using this facial cleanser for years and love it. It's a great value for a great product. The morning burst scent is awesome and the bursting beads are gentle but leave your face feeling smooth and clean. I will continue to use this cleanser as it is my favorite one I have tried.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i love this face wash! it really does give your skin that "burst!" it smells amazing and makes your skin feel super clean and soft. i love the night time face wash as well. definitely always have this product in my shower!
Lola B.
Gardendale , AL
This is a staple in any preteen skin care kit. It's simple yet effective toward acne. Acne isn't something I experience much at all anymore now that I'm quite past puberty, and because I take great care of my skin, but I do know from experience this stuff works, and at a good price point too.
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
I use this product in the mornings and I use the night refreshing at night. They are decent products for the money. Not the best on the market obviously but will do the trick if used in combination with other quality skin care products. I do notice my skin feeling clean and the smell is good.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?