BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Gaby F.
While it takes a while to get sudsy on your face and has a slick feel to it, it is a great product for its price and you get a lot of product. I've bought a few over the past few years and still have my old ones! Not something I use everyday but something I will always come back to.
queen p.
I loved this so much! I've been using it since I first began high school (I've graduated now). It's probably been the reason everyone thought I naturally had really good skin. I haven't really used many other C&C products besides just this one, but I definitely should look into it.
Kindred M.
Olympia
I love the morning burst cleanser, it makes my face look clearer after one wash and it smells so good. The exfoliating beads are wonderful for dry skin and it burns a little over acne which I like, it makes me feel like it's working instantly wether than taking a long time to work.
Maddie B.
Brunswick
Are use this every morning and sometimes even at night when I take showers and it is so awesome! I love this product and I just keep buying more of it I'm going to try the nighttime scrub as well but this is honestly one of the best things I've ever tried it gets all the grossness!
Crystal H.
Not a big fan of beads in my cleansers but this is pretty gentle but also exfoliating and it smells pretty good also work well to help clear up acne but not so well on hormonal break outs this would be great for young skin like teenagers who have acne but all in all pretty decent product
Ali F.
Waldorf , MD
This is one of my favorite morning facial cleansers. The smell is heavenly and I like the bursting capsules because they really do almost burst into the skin and keep it energized throughout the day. It definitely doesn't add a glow, but it just makes the skin look really good for the whole day.
Melissa V.
This is a great smelling, very affordable cleanser. I know it says it's supposed to treat acne but I feel like it didn't really do anything. I would rather use something with more natural ingredients to compliment my acne skin regiment. However, if you are young and/or low on cash. This would work.
Krista T.
Oakville, CT
Good drug store facial cleanser. I like the orange scent and the tingling sensation I get after washing my face. I have repurchased this several times but I do like other cleansers better. I find that it is a little drying so I think that can be improved. But overall good cleanser.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
I hate the beads in this product, but the scent really does wake you up in the morning. It's gently, but I feel so bad for using this product given the plastic it adds to the earth. The packaging is simple, cheap, and easy to travel with. I would buy it again if I was low on funds.
Tess B.
I have dry skin, so even though I love this product I can't use it excessively. If I do use it too much, it gives my dry patches. However, using this product in the morning was great. It gently woke up my skin and gave it a gentle deep clean. All in all, I really like this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?