BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ava G.
Cornelius
I love this cleanser so much, I use this every morning! It wakes me up with the bursting beads. It leaves my skin soft and feeling super clean. Bought this cleanser in the pack with the nightly cleanser and did not disappoint!
💫 N.
Toa Baja
As the name says is a morning bust. This takes me away from the tiredness on my face. Is refreshing and leaves your skin so soft. And it's budget-friendly, you can find everywhere, even both night and day only for $12. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial CleanserClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
niva A.
Miami
I gave this one a try a couple of times but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. It felt nice as i was lathering it on and for a short while after my face felt soft and smelled super nice unfortunately the dryness kept increasing and at some point my face was so dry it hurt to smile. II won't try this one again, thats for sure
Jillian r.
Sparta
I’ve been using this product everyday after I remove my makeup and it really has helped my skin. I had really bad acne and this helps making sure that I don’t have any oils or germs from a long day. I would buy this again and recommend.
Lauren W.
Shelbyville, KY
I will start by saying that the morning burst cleanser does wake my face up and feel good in the mornings. However, the beads seem to be a little harsh on my skin causing it to be very dry after using this product. It isn't anything that a little lotion can't fix, but I still don't care for a cleanser that leaves my face that dry.
Courtney J.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This is great for the morning time, the cleanser really helps wake you up and make you feel surprised!! The inly thing I would change is the little plastic balls inside the soap. I felt like they made me break out. Other than that great soap and I would repurchase if they found something different to use for the "bursting balls"
Dakota G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this facial wash! The small beads allow my skin to relieve itself of the dry patches and clinging dead skin and the product is definitely something I go to in the morning to wake me up during the school year. Highly recommend.
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is great for oily skin. I noticed that it really helped control my oiliness throughout the day. It also smells great! Although if you're not a fan of scented things, this probably wouldn't be for you. I wouldn't say it worked miracles for my pimples and blackheads or anything like that, but it's still a nice product
Sheryl T.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a great cleanser if you're looking for something that isn't going to dry out your skin! I feel as though my face feels super clean in the morning using this and able to breath when I use it at night! I will say that I wish the beads in the cleanser actually did something. Maybe they are their for the "burst"/ tingly aspect?
Candace T.
This cleanser used to work so well. I've used this years and decided to switch it up with other brands to try something new. I gotta say though it's also really good at removing acne!!!!It can really dry your skin though so Im trying to find a better cleanser at this point. If you have oily skin, this should work great for you!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?