BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I have been using this since it hit the shelves. My go to for removing my makeup and cleansing!!! I keep it in the shower and I usually follow with a nice exfoliating scrub, but this stuff keeps my skin Clear (along with the other billion things I do) but I will always faithfully have this on hand!
Natali L.
Love this! It's a little drying on the face but it removes all the dirt and buildup from your pores and I just put moisturizer on right after I wash my face! I picked this up at my Ulta store because Walmart NEVER seems to have it! I need to pick me up some more actually because I'm almost out!
Kayla C.
Kenosha, WI
When I was having tons of breakouts I went to Walmart and I picked this product because the price was fair and the packaging was cute, it for my skin was about harsh left me with dry skin, I would probably only use it every other day. All in all it is a great cleanser! I recommend this product!
Linden W.
This is a good cleanser. It smells really good amd makes my face feel fresh and clean. I enjoy it for a pick me up in the morning. It can be a little bit drying if you have any dry patches or dry skin. Other than that it works well and smells great. I will definitely continues to purchase this product. I really like it.
gisele h.
I have both the nigh time wash and this one. My personal favorite is the night time but this is nice too. My favorite thing about this wash is that after you rinse it off your face feels really refreshed and there's a nice cool breeze from the little beads inside. This face wash is pretty nice.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I have been using this facial cleanser for years and love it. It's a great value for a great product. The morning burst scent is awesome and the bursting beads are gentle but leave your face feeling smooth and clean. I will continue to use this cleanser as it is my favorite one I have tried.
Karin W.
Carbondale, IL
This stuff is great! It gave me that great morning boost that i need. It is so refreshing on the skin. It has small beads in it to help exfoliate. It is a very gentle cleanser and it is affordable. I would buy this product again because of how well it cleanses my skin and make me feel awake !
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i love this face wash! it really does give your skin that "burst!" it smells amazing and makes your skin feel super clean and soft. i love the night time face wash as well. definitely always have this product in my shower!
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
I use this product in the mornings and I use the night refreshing at night. They are decent products for the money. Not the best on the market obviously but will do the trick if used in combination with other quality skin care products. I do notice my skin feeling clean and the smell is good.
Erin H.
My Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is my go-to! I love the little beads in the cleanser that release a cool sensation to wake my skin up. I feel like it really works to brighten my skin in the morning. It's gentle on my dry-combination skin, and I love that it's oil-free.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?