BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I don’t know why I love this face wash so much but I do. Something about the little beads in it first thing in the morning there is nothing like washing your face to remove any dirt and just waking up clean before putting on makeup. It helps clean my faces so well and didn’t break me out which is a plus since some washes do tend to do that. Left me skin looking radiant and so smooth.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser is my go to cleanser. Smells amazing and perfect for a refreshing morning facial wash. The cost is around 4:59. It would be nice if clean and clear paired this with a facial brush for a deeper clean.
Kylie W.
Atherton, CA
This product used to be my go-to cleanser. I felt as if it woke my face up as it cleansed it. One thing I did not like were the little beads inside it which I why I no longer use the product. However, it smelled good, wasn’t sticky, and left my face feeling clean and clear.
Andrea G.
Love this facial cleanser from clean and clear. I use it every morning in my morning skin care routine. It has a little tiny beads that help softly exfoliate your skin in the morning and has a somewhat orange scent that helps to wake me up. In addition it has vitamin C which is great for your skin. Highly recommend this product. As you can see I’m almost done with my second bottle. Being using this cleanser for close to two years already and will continue using it. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Great product! Clean and clear hasn’t let me down with a product yet. There stuff is affordable sometimes packaging is cute other times it’s simple and works great packaging isn’t as important to me. I will definitely buy this again.
dalia H.
Ontario
This product is okay i guess. I personally have really sensitive skin and this madebmy skin irritated. I got it around my eyes and it started burning. In my opinion i think it works good cleaning your face if you dont have sensitive skin like i do and it make you feel fresh.
Laura R.
Athens
I love using the Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser every morning! I waked up my skin and so I don’t have any oil or drool on my face from my pillow. I love using this and can’t wait to get more and also try the night cleanser as well. This stuff is perfect!
Sabrina K.
Delaware
One of my favorite things ever because it wakes me up with a BURST in the mornings. I purchased mine at Walmart so obviously it was pretty cheap but works well. One of the best part of my morning.i would recommend anyone to buy this.
Virginia G.
Gainesville, FL
I have gone through countless bottle of this. I love clean and clear and how it works with my skin. It does a great job at cleaning my skin and keeping my oils under control. It’s also the perfect thing to wake you up in the morning
Jasmine G.
I swear clean and clear is the cleanser than changed my skin forever. I had zits as a teenager that never went away on my forehead and I feel my intake of water and picking up this cleanser as my basic skincare back then literally turned my skin around. I stopped using hard acne face washes and went for this line! I no longer use it this line but always know I can pick up anytime when I need help with a breakout :) the scents are refreshing which is a plus for me
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?