BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I use this every morning and i absolutely love it. It cleanses my skin and wakes me up almost immediately. The scent is pleasant as well! Ive already recommended this to a few friends who need a good exfoiliant/facial cleanser for the morning. Not to mention it left my skin feeling soft and smooth! Which is what im always looking for. As well as slightly glowy and not too dry! Amazing product.
Sarah E.
Charlotte
I first tried this cleanser while staying at a friend's place and was intrigued enough to buy it for myself. I loved how it would wake me up in the shower in the morning, but I found that it dried out my skin too much to continue using. I would not recommend this product for people with dry skin.
Crystal P.
Houston
I first started out with a small sample and I loved it so I bought a bigger version of this. I love how it smells and how it makes you feel refreshed and awake after using it! The packaging is cute I love how it's orange, although it did make my skin a little dry I would def recommend to others!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
This product is another one of my favorites. I cleans my face without exfoliating it, which is good when I don't want to scrub away my tan. I will definitely purchase again since it met my expectations. I usually buy mine at target and the travel size is my go to when i'm going on vacation!
Alexis B.
PA
Since I have normal to combo dry skin, this really hydrates my face especially in the morning because it wakes me right up, I bought this from CVS and it was only $13, I would recommend this for people with a dry skin type.
nicole b.
Pittsburgh
i absolutely love this face wash! i use it every day and not only in the mornings. it is not expensive (i get mine from rite-aid). it's has little bursting beads in it but it doesn't scratch your face and it isn't harsh at all. the smell is great and it gives me a refreshing feeling which is great for morning to give you that extra wake up boost.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
I love the smell of this and it is certainly an awakening scent, but I don't feel that it made a difference in my skin. To use as a daily face wash is one thing, but for acne purposes, it didn't serve me well.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I have been using this since it hit the shelves. My go to for removing my makeup and cleansing!!! I keep it in the shower and I usually follow with a nice exfoliating scrub, but this stuff keeps my skin Clear (along with the other billion things I do) but I will always faithfully have this on hand!
Courtney P.
This really woke me up when I wash my face in the morning. The packaging is kinda pretty. And I've used this product a couple of times. It was really good for a clean and greasy feeling after a goods night sleep and I would totally recommend
Natali L.
Love this! It's a little drying on the face but it removes all the dirt and buildup from your pores and I just put moisturizer on right after I wash my face! I picked this up at my Ulta store because Walmart NEVER seems to have it! I need to pick me up some more actually because I'm almost out!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?