BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
This stuff is completely amazing. I has little beads in it that dissolve on your face. This wash has a cooling effect on the skin and makes you feel refreshed whenever you use it. Clean & Clear is a brand I trust to keep my skin beautiful. They always have such great products. I highly recommend this!!!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This is a good product. When I first got it I could not get any to come out but I realized about a week later that the nozzle has a lock part on it so it doesn't spill! I thought that's was amazing! This product is very satisfying and I use i to almost every day on my face. It is also very affordable!
jessica d.
This product smells very much like citrus, so if fragrance is your enemy I would avoid this product. I have purchased this product a few times and I tend to use it up. The pump makes it easy to use in the morning. But I do not notice, other than it's fragrance, that it beats other facial cleansers.
Jessica C.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is my FAVORITE morning cleanser!! It is beyond refreshing and I can tell a difference in my morning with my attitude as well as how clean my face feels if I use this product. The microbeads in it are refreshing, but I could see how some would not like them as they can be hard to get off and sometimes get everywhere! But I truly love this product!
Ashlie M.
I hate this stuff it does smell really nice and it does wake you up in the mornings but it gives you acne more than anything else I don't like how there's bumps all over my skin whenever I use it yes it is really really nice smelling but I just don't like how it gives me acne instead of takes it away
Hannah M.
It might smell good, or even wake you up in morning, but it is not an effective cleanser. Why? My face was left with oil in a matter of minutes. And that, friend, calls for a horrible makeup day. Don't waste your money on trash that smells good. Get something that works...if you have oily skin. ;)
Keale S.
University Cy, MO
I actually love using this product in the morning. This is one of my favorites. I get it at Target and I’m never disappointed with my outcome. I am a repeat user. The morning bursts leave my skin feeling awake, refreshed and ready to go for the day. I continuously use this product on a regular basis!Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Sarina G.
Avenel, NJ
This facial cleanser wakes my skin up beautifully and leaves my skin bright and refreshed! I love the beads with the gel cleanser for my normal to dry skin and will deffinately buy again. My husband also loves this cleanser and he has normal to oily skin! This is a very good cleanser for the price.
Gailann R.
This cleanser is really refreshing to use in the morning. I got it in a two pack with a nighttime cleanser and even though I like the nighttime one more, this one was good for waking me up in the morning, It has a nice light citrus smell and the bursting beads in it feel really nice on the skin.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I use this every morning and i absolutely love it. It cleanses my skin and wakes me up almost immediately. The scent is pleasant as well! Ive already recommended this to a few friends who need a good exfoiliant/facial cleanser for the morning. Not to mention it left my skin feeling soft and smooth! Which is what im always looking for. As well as slightly glowy and not too dry! Amazing product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?