BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tory S.
LaSale, ON
I really like this facial cleanser. The beads in it make it really feel like I'm getting a nice fee cleanse, and the scent is a nice wake up in the morning. The fact that it's oil free is a nice bonus because I have oily skin.
Vanessa P.
I love this product!! I used it very much when I was in high school. The feeling you get when you wash your face it's like coldest, very fresh! Always makes my face feels smooth, super soft! I will buy it over and over again!
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
I used this in the shower every morning for a long time. It always seemed to be on sale at the drug store. I love the scent and the scrubbing microbeads helped to exfoliate but it didn't hurt even when I scrubbed really hard.
ikhlass a.
It has a nice smell and somlittle particles for deep clensing i just don't like how it feels after rensing it off... It feels oily and like it doesn't rinse at all... I son't know if it's just on my skin or for everybody... But personaly it doesn't work for me.
Mary-Joe R.
Smells awesome! Loved this as a teenager, however its not effective for severe acne. Its great for waking you up in the morning with the citrus zing but its suited to teens rather than adults with oil slicks on their faces.
Kiara C.
Scarborough, ON
This product is great with the Clean & Clear nighttime relaxing facial cleanser. When using this morning burst, i feel more awake because it sort of has a minty feeling/smell to it that wakes you up. It leaves my skin glowing and smooth. Great for everyday use.
Meaghann
Edmonton
Works really well to cut the oils and clean your face. I bought it as a back up to my regular (more expensive) cleanser and it worked well, but just dried out my skin too much! 100% recommend if you struggle with oily skin!
Kristina A.
This was my go to product a few months ago since I wanted to try some drugstore products for my acne. My skin felt clean after using it but my skin kept breaking out.
Kyngs R.
It helps me wake up in the morning with the minty citrusy scent it has and other than that the soft beads it has leave my face feeling great for makeup application. I feel like it leaves me with a pretty and clean canvas.
Madison M.
toronto
Woke me up in the morning for sure! It’s very citrusy and has a drying effect on your skin which I’m not a fan of but since I have makeup on right after it doesn’t matter unless my face it clean which this cleaner does.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?