BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Adriana R.
Unless you have an amazing balanced skin care, stay away!!! This strips away all dirt and oil which may sound good but it also strips away beneficial bacteria. After a week of using this, my face became even more oily than usual. The only time you should use this product is if your face is really dirty.
Holly H.
Cushing
I use this to wash my face anytime of the day. I, however, did try the morning burst in the actual morning to see if it did anything, it did bring a refreshing feeling to my facial skin, and I feel prepped my skin for the day. I like the little beads and the fact that it will foam up. Great for the price!
Amanda L.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This used to be my go to cleanser. I loved it all through my teenage years and into early adult hood. I had slight acne and it always seemed to keep my skin clear. Unfortunatly my skin type changed and this it too drying on my skin now but my husband still uses it and it keeps his skin looking amazing.
Neerali G.
Waltham, MA
I chose to review this product just because its so easy to say nice things about it. As a student the price of this product is a total win. Its one of the most refreshing thing I've ever felt and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I have and will continue recommending this product to friends and family
Nikita B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this daily. I had to replace Neutrogena. Clean and Clear doesn't break my face out or leave me looking patchy. Morning Burst is a great way to start off the day and it freshens my face. I purchase it at Walmart and it's not very expensive. I recommend this product for your daily facial cleansing.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a sucker for smells and this citrusy cleanser is full of lovely smells. I love the little massage-y beads in it because they do pretty well at exfoliating without because too hard on the skin. Everything in this works wonders to wake you up! I always feel energized after washing my face with this.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I absolutely cannot stand this stuff. I just recently tried this for the first time. I had a vacation coming up so I purchased a travel size of this to take with me. Well, I regretted that pretty fast. The smell is awful, it smells like a house cleaner. Also I found that it was too rough on my skin.
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
I have used a complete bottle of this stuff!  I loved how this left my skin feel energized and toned.  It was always very refreshing way to start my morning routine.  I especially loved the bursting beads, they gave a sort of exfoliating sensation.  10/10 would highly recommend.
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
I bought myself the travel sized version of this products, not knowing how I would like this product.For the price I would say it is a decent cleanser. It wasn't to harsh or anything, It was just a little drying for my skin. I have oily/combination skin , and it dried certain parts of my skin out.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These smell amazing and I love the color. But it didn't really do anything for me. It cleared my acne up just a little but not really. I still had breakouts. It's not for people with stubborn acne. But it's probably great for people that don't have a lot of acne issues and just want s fresh face everyday!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?