BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Taylor J.
Calgary, AB
My vox box came today in the mail, I was so happy to be able to try it out! I have been a little timid to try clean and clear again because some products my my skin feel worse or more oily, but i gave it a go. this product was amazing! i would definitely recommend it to others! this was a great opportunity and i hope to try out others !
Regina S.
Opa Locka, FL
This is my go to early morning face cleaner, I am in  love with it. It's at a great price, often I buy this and the night relaxing cleanser together for under 5$. It's not harsh on the skin and helps wake me up early in the morning. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Alen V.

I have, for a while, been looking for a decent facial wash that will not break me completely or irritate sensitive skin. The first time I used this wash, it was amazing! It smells great, like citrus, the 'breaking balls' feel so nice to rub on the skin, and give your skin a little tingling. It was great.
Ashleigh B.
Scanterbury , MB
My favourite face wash to use every morning in the shower. Smells like orange tic tacs. I have had really sensitive skin in the past and this was all I could use and I have been able to try new products now but I still keep using this daily. Feels very refreshing once I wash my face with it and I've never had any problems with it irritating my skin. It is not expensive at all
Angie T.
Etobicoke, ON
I used this product until until the whole "plastic microbeads" issue came to light, and I quickly opted for other products. I know the company has moved along to biodegradable beads, but I just haven't gotten back to using it. Must not have made that big of an impact on me...
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON
Clean and clear morning burst oil free facial cleanser is an amazing product that helps clean your pores and leave your face feeling refreshed and smelling amazing. Gives you a rush a great product to include in your morning routine
Jenny E.
Caracas
i love it. the smell its perfection. works really good on me. Its what i was expecting at all. Its no pricey at all. Very effective i used this product at least one time at week,so its not my first time used it. of course  i will buying it forever, i love how good works on me.
Zareen T.
calgary, AB
Use this every morning. It's really good for oily skin and doesn't leave your face dry like some other cleansers. I use another cleanser in the evening to take my makeup off. This is really good to start off the day with, helps with less buildup of oil and very affordable!
Noor M.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser cleans and refreshes tired skin and controls shine all day. The cleanser is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains Bursting Beads, lemongrass, and fruit extracts to clean and energize skin by removing dirt, oil, and impurities. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser is oil-free and hypoallergenic, won't clog pores, and has an invigorating fragrance to energize the senses.
Uroosa K.
Karachi
Not a fan of this face wash. My skin is allergic to eucalyptus oil and any of its derivatives. The burst of fresh did not help with the tingling feeling that remained long after. However the face wash has a balanced cleaning method which doesn't harm the pH of the skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?