BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kristin B.
Lake Creek, TX
I love using this cleanser because let me tell you... I am NOT a morning person but the bright scent of this really helps to wake me up during those early mornings. It's not drying to my skin at all and is at a really good price point so you can buy the other products in the line without breaking the bank.
ashlee w.
It sounds stupid, but this stuff really does help me get my day started. This facial wash is really refreshing, and wakes me up in the morning. It's a great value, and usually Walgreens' runs sales on the product for two dollars off. It's really an effective wash, and does what it says it's supposed to do.
Ro M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Honestly, it was just ok. My skin is kinda funny, so most products don't really work for me. I use black soap mostly to wash my face, but I wanted to try something different. This wasn't my favorite that's for sure. It cleans good, that's for sure. Good enough to completely dry my face out lol but hey, you be the judge!
shiloh S.
Love this product! ive been using it for about a year, i have sensitive skin and most facial cleansers tend to break my skin out, not this one! it continues to work very well for me, doesnt dry my skin out or make me oily. This product claims to wake you up with the bursting beads and it really does! great price as well! highly recommend
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
This used to be my go to cleanser. I loved it all through my teenage years and into early adult hood. I had slight acne and it always seemed to keep my skin clear. Unfortunatly my skin type changed and this it too drying on my skin now but my husband still uses it and it keeps his skin looking amazing.
Holly H.
Cushing
I use this to wash my face anytime of the day. I, however, did try the morning burst in the actual morning to see if it did anything, it did bring a refreshing feeling to my facial skin, and I feel prepped my skin for the day. I like the little beads and the fact that it will foam up. Great for the price!
Nikita B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this daily. I had to replace Neutrogena. Clean and Clear doesn't break my face out or leave me looking patchy. Morning Burst is a great way to start off the day and it freshens my face. I purchase it at Walmart and it's not very expensive. I recommend this product for your daily facial cleansing.
Neerali G.
Waltham, MA
I chose to review this product just because its so easy to say nice things about it. As a student the price of this product is a total win. Its one of the most refreshing thing I've ever felt and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I have and will continue recommending this product to friends and family
Adriana R.
Unless you have an amazing balanced skin care, stay away!!! This strips away all dirt and oil which may sound good but it also strips away beneficial bacteria. After a week of using this, my face became even more oily than usual. The only time you should use this product is if your face is really dirty.
Jessica C.
I've used this for years! It's one of my go to cleansers. I love the exfoliant beads and I love how clean my skin feels after. I think it is a little drying and that's why I have tried other products. If you have oily or normal skin you would really like this. If you have dry skin it's a little drying.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?