BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
This is my favorite cleaner for when I'm spending the night at a friends or if I don't feel like exfoliating. I have the other one it's blue and that one is a little too drying this one makes me feel nice and clean and not too dry. I love the pump and it even locks so it's perfect for traveling I don't have to worry about it pumping product all over my stuff.
Claire B.
I currently am using this as my morning face wash.  It works well and the scent is nice.  My face feels clean but not too squeaky clean after I wash it.  I have noticed that I do get a little bit of drying around my forehead and temples but its nothing a bit of moisturizer doesn't fix.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
This cleaner is good to wash off the morning oils on you face and help you feel clean but in all I did not see a change in my skin or less acne I was not completely impressed with it. It's usually found in any drug store and costs around $4. Wouldn't really recommend it but maybe because of my type of skin
Sammie B.
I love this product it's really good at clearing the skin and toning skin ,however I wouldn't recommend using this product everyday because the products or elements inside the cleanser are pretty harsh and left small dry patches on my skin like under my eyes and around my nose btw I have combination skin.
Holly H.
Cushing
I use this to wash my face anytime of the day. I, however, did try the morning burst in the actual morning to see if it did anything, it did bring a refreshing feeling to my facial skin, and I feel prepped my skin for the day. I like the little beads and the fact that it will foam up. Great for the price!
Monica C.
Las Vegas NV
This cleanser smells amazing and I loved it at first but it dried out my skin ): bought it at CVS it was affordable and heard nothing but good things about if but it was too harsh on my skin, it left my skin so dry! Imd definitely recommend if you buy this product, you test it out on your skin firstb
shiloh S.
Love this product! ive been using it for about a year, i have sensitive skin and most facial cleansers tend to break my skin out, not this one! it continues to work very well for me, doesnt dry my skin out or make me oily. This product claims to wake you up with the bursting beads and it really does! great price as well! highly recommend
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This did not keep me from breaking out but it did wake my skin up and get me ready for my acne cleanser. I love the way this felt but I would not recommend using this at night. You'll actually feel way more awake. I recommend this to people who have trouble waking up or getting their skin to wake up.
Neerali G.
Waltham, MA
I chose to review this product just because its so easy to say nice things about it. As a student the price of this product is a total win. Its one of the most refreshing thing I've ever felt and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I have and will continue recommending this product to friends and family
Amanda L.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This used to be my go to cleanser. I loved it all through my teenage years and into early adult hood. I had slight acne and it always seemed to keep my skin clear. Unfortunatly my skin type changed and this it too drying on my skin now but my husband still uses it and it keeps his skin looking amazing.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?