BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Michelle L.
I've tried this face wash in the past and it made me break out even more than I already was breaking out. The Morning Burst moisturizer also makes me break out. I love Clean & Clear but can't use anything with fragrance in it because my skin is so sensitive. I do however use the fragrance free products from this company.
Mikhail K.
Many times I would wake up feeling exhausted and looking exhausted also...after using the morning burst it just gave me glowing skin which literally change the exhausted look I woke up with...I was definitely a morning burst of bubbles for me.
Stephanie T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Definitely my go-to cleanser for both morning and before bed. I use it mainly to clear the oil off my face (around the nose area especially). The leftover scent is great, not too pungent and leaves your face feeling refreshed!
Kailey M.
glasgow
What a wonderful product! Wakes you up, cleans your face so well and gives you that boost that it promises, brilliant face wash and so worth it, helped my spots clear up in a week of using it, worth the buy and will be buying again!
Amber P.
Austin, TX
I use this product in the morning and it never fails to leave me feeling refreshed and clean. Small beads exfoliate the skin while the citrus scent awakens your senses.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
Not a huge fan of the scent in this and the beads are a little weird, they are not really exfoliating but take a while to dissolve too. Other than that, it worked well, helped get rid of oil in my skin without drying my skin out
Vanesa R.
Henderson, TX
I usually use this in the morning more or so than my facial cleansers, and it works pretty well. This is basically one of the only Clean & Clear products I use but it's one of the best facial cleansers, so yeah I recommend it. =)
Nicola B.
South oropouche
Great scent!! Love the way the beads smell.... I scent one can wake ulbto on mornings. Definitely not harsh on the skin good price and value. I continue to use this product daily. Alluring packaging and bttlt design is innovative.
Ronni C.
Toronto
I love these cleansers so much. For the longest time I thought that washing my face had to leave it feel dry and rubbery but that isn't the case with this line. It was super gentle but still got rid of all the oil that accumulates on my skin. Would definitely recommend.
Queenie L.
Burnaby, British Columbia
This was one of my first cleansers I have. I really love this cleanser. I love how the cleanser smells. It smells very citrus and refreshing. I love how the little beads exfoliate my skin. It also wakes me up when I use it as a morning cleanser. Because I have normal sensitive dry skin, it can be a bit drying. However with a good moisturizer, this isn't a big issue.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?