BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
sydney p.
toronto
Ok so i like this product helps me wake up in the morning nice and refreshing but my skin was very sensitive so i had to stop using it but it does cleanse the skin.
Mallory D.
Paulina, LA
I first bought this when I started college, and I've been using it ever since. It's so gentle, but it definitely gives me a burst of energy in the morning. I use this every morning, and I feel like I always will.
Munira B.
Khaitan, Block 4, building 36, flat 5
Its not the best one out there but my mom is in love with it! Although I don't get it because there are many good ones out there... Better ones!! And I kinda suffer with blackheads so I mostly use apricot scrubs!
Jess B.
I believe that when I use this I feel more awake and just more happy. However, the only help it gives be for my pimples it that it just reduces the redness of them. However its a great products for exfoliation.
Brooke L.
Australia, QLD
I absolutely love this product for morning cleansing as it always seems to wake me up. I always feel refreshed after using this product. I also feel kind of citrussy. Is that Weird?
Lauren T.
Melbourne, Victoria
Please search up the brand name, then see if they test on animals. They do! They can test on any animals they desire, such as innocent rabbits, monkeys, rats, cats and dogs! Please don't support this product.
Daina D.
Varonu 14, Auce, Auces nov
I have try this and i love it. its make my skin so smooth and nice. i defenatly recommend it!
i also give it to my friend and she was so amaiz! we have different skin types so i thing ihis is good for all girls!
Carmen C.
This product is very refreshing and wakes you up right away. Every time i use it, it makes me feel very clean and just makes my day feel more happy. A clean face, makes a happy day.
jennifer t.
Summerside , Prince Edward Island
Love it makes your face feel nice and clean. i have oily skin and this face cleaner helps out better then most other cleaner i have used thanks clean and clear for a great cleaner
Ashley M.
Middle Sackville, NS
This is the only facial product I use (besides moisturizer) and I order. Not only does it wake you up with the delicious citrus scent, it cleans and exfoliates your skin in a way you can feel. I love it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?