BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Melyssa N.
Surrey, BC
I use this once a day while showing, I'll just cleanse my face at the same time. I find it works well, makes my skin feel clean and keeps away zits but can dry out my skin.
Marie H.
This is a very refreshing scrub for in the morning but it made my skin go bright red!! Took about 10 mins to calm down , but if you try using a small amount it's okay !!!
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Mi hermana me trajo este en viaje que hizo aquí y fue la primera vez que lo use y de verdad es súper bueno a mí me gustó mucho desde ese entonces no lo dejo de utilizar.
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
I used this product and it worked well on my skin. It is nice to have an exfoliant and a cleaner, so you really feel a deep clean on your skin afterwards. I didn't feel especially awake after using, but it did smell great.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Such an affordable and gentle face wash. I would rotate between the morning and evening when using it. And i song even need a while lot to wash the face! Awesome product
Ana G.
i really like this face claeanser. i generally have oily skin, so this is perfect for me. The only thing i don't like is that after 2-3 weeks after using it it maked my skin very very dry and i must use it off and on, not daily. But in fact is a good product
Laura H.
Virden, MB
I thought this would help at least somewhat with controlling breakouts, and it didn't at all, if anything I broke out more often, and with those deep cyst-like zits!
Julie H.
Leduc, AB
I have been using this for years and I love it. I have pretty good clear skin and I don't use makeup remover, this takes my mascara right off. And its a great price!
Victoria N.
APO, AE
For this product i have to say that i love the smell its very uplifting have a little tingling sensation ese to use but make my skin a little dry other than that is a very good product
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
I wake up in the morning, and I use the Clean and Clear facial cleanser, and it wakes me up, and clears any oil or makeup residue from the day before. It leaves my face looking fresh and clean. Totally recommend it!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?