BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Stine Ø.
The scent of this product i did not like. I think it was too overwhelming, and that has actually kept me from using the product. The product itself is alright, but i can't use it because of the smell.
Tanya N.
Edmonton, AB
This is my morning cleanser. I seen a gal on Youtube review it and I went out and purchased it. I love that its so fresh smelling first thing in the morning. Its a real pick me up. I got mine with Shoppers optimum points. Either way the product is very affordable!
Marwa G.
Mississauga
This is my favorite morning face wash. The beads in the face wash is so minty it wake u up and makes your face feel so cool and fresh. I didnt see any changes on my face but it felt clean, fresh amd soft.
Maddie G.
I've used this product for the past few months and I've really enjoyed it. I prefer the Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub but when my retailer was out I decided to try this and I'm fairly satisfied.
Nazima A.
This is the best cleanser I have used. It make your face feel fresh and healthy. I have a sensitive skin and had problem of acne but after using it my skin is free of acne. Thank you clean and clear
Jasmene S.
Mississauga, ON
I used this product for about a month. In the beginning it worked really well. But after a week my skin started burning around my eyes and my skin got really dry and it also started flaking. I had to put too much moisture after using this product which resulted in more acne.
Lisha W.
Prince George
Works amazing to cleanse my face and remove all my makeup while I'm in the shower. i can use it all over my face, including my eyelids as it only burns if i open my eyes.
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
This is a nice gentle face wash that didn't dry out my skin. It smells nice and I always looked forward to using it in the morning. Makes my skin look healthy and radiant.
Ammara L.
Toronto
I really loved it. the colour is so bright and cheery. It smells good! I tried it at my cousin's house. I don't own it. I loved it! and I'm looking to buy one. it's gentle and leaves skin soft. I love the feel of it. I would recomend it to all my friends and family.
haley b.
I love this! I've used it in the past and recently got it again. it works great to wake me up and help me feel refreshed!:) I recommend gettin the night time one to go with it!:) I have that too!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?