BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Avery S.
Edmonton
I wasn't a fan of this face wash. It caused my skin to dry out, and break out. It did not meet my expectations, and i found it harsh. It did clean my face really well, I think it just doesn't work for my skin type.
Itzel O.
I really like this product it's the only face wash I use every morning I love how your face feels really fresh with the beads in it it feels minty and fresh to start your day it just wakes me up every morning
kharri p.
tampa, fl
I have very sensitive skin and I thought that this product would help but the only thing it did was burn my skin. Yep! You heard me right....it BURNT my skin. I m brown skinned but this product had me looking like I took a piece of charcoal and made lines on my face. Good thing is, after I stopped using it my face healed up in like 3 or 4 days.
Mariana V.
After using up 5 bottles of this daily cleanser, I can say it is amazing. I had to wake up pretty early for college and using this cleanser was the right way to start my day feeling fresh and clean. The smell is amazing and the beads are soft.
Kaylee B.
Richmond Hill , CA
I absolutely love this face wash! Especially for the morning time when I just wake up, it's so refreshing and doesn't dry out my skin! It's affordable to which I love, definitely will buy again & recommend to anyone !!!!
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I love this cleanser. I've been using this wash every morning for years! I love that it gives you a bright fresh feel before I apply my makeup. This product doesn't dry my face out and works great for my skin type.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Nice oil. Easy to use and feels hydrating but nothing makes me want to buy it again good product but not if your putting make up on after maybe if you just want a none make up day. Also brought out two spots
Jamie M.
Thunder Bay , ON
This has been my go to facial cleanser until I switched to Avon cleansers. I know that once I'm done with my Avon cleansers, I will be going back to Clean & Clear Morning burst. I also use the moisturizers.
Abby B.
Moncton
This product really seems to do what it claims, and I can't say that for all face wash products. It also smells really good and I think it actually helps wake you up in the morning! It lathers well too!
Jessica N.
Alliston
I must say I love this product. it makes your skin feel refresh and makes you feel awake. helped with my acne and kept it from getting oily. The tiny beads help exfoliate your face and the smell is great!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?