BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jess J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Favourite facial cleanser. Been using for years! It is my only go to. Not only does it clean your face very well, it also wakes you up with a little cooling action. Highly recommend to anyone with dry, sensitive acne prone skin.
mimi s.
a very standard good face cleaner i used a lot when i was a teen and worked well for my slightly oily face i don't recommend if u have acne the beads really exfoliate at the same time and very cute packaging for younger adults
Tory S.
LaSale, ON
I really like this facial cleanser. The beads in it make it really feel like I'm getting a nice fee cleanse, and the scent is a nice wake up in the morning. The fact that it's oil free is a nice bonus because I have oily skin.
Sophia L.
Quebec, QC
I feel so wake up when I wash my face with this in the morning. It’s so refreshing and feel good on the skin. It so easy to massage it on the skin and even if I get some in my eyes it doesnt hurt. And most of all it’s so cheap!
Marina Z.
Laval
I used this product a long time ago, but I definitely reach out to buy it every now and then. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth, and definitely helps making me feel refreshed in the morning. I would recommend it to my friends.
Lina S.
Toronto, ON
This cleanser feels so good on my skin!!!! It's easy to use and has a nice citrusy smell to it to wake you up with a breath of fresh air. I use it almost every morning, and my skin has been feeling amazing every time I use it.
Vanessa R.
Brandon, MB
I used this in the shower every morning for a long time. It always seemed to be on sale at the drug store. I love the scent and the scrubbing microbeads helped to exfoliate but it didn't hurt even when I scrubbed really hard.
Vanessa P.
I love this product!! I used it very much when I was in high school. The feeling you get when you wash your face it's like coldest, very fresh! Always makes my face feels smooth, super soft! I will buy it over and over again!
Kiara C.
Scarborough, ON
This product is great with the Clean & Clear nighttime relaxing facial cleanser. When using this morning burst, i feel more awake because it sort of has a minty feeling/smell to it that wakes you up. It leaves my skin glowing and smooth. Great for everyday use.
ikhlass a.
It has a nice smell and somlittle particles for deep clensing i just don't like how it feels after rensing it off... It feels oily and like it doesn't rinse at all... I son't know if it's just on my skin or for everybody... But personaly it doesn't work for me.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?