BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
rugare s.
Perth
this face wash wakes me up every morning. it is so smooth and gets rid of every pimple and zit. I recommended it to a few of my friends and there faces cleared up so quickly I highly recommend this for everyone
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
I looooove this cleanser. The packaging is great and practical. It controls the amount of product you use which is great. I wear a lot of makeup and I have sensitive skin and I find that this product gets rid of all my makeup.y face doesn't feel dry or oily. I absolutely recommend it if you have oily skin.
Mal
This product is great for a quick "wake me up" in the morning. It's refreshing and easy to wash off and leaves a nice tingle sensation that wakes up the skin. It's oil free, which is great. The only reason its not rated higher is because I don't think it actually did anything but wake up my skin.
Raven H.
It smells great and works really well. It did a great job at making my skin feel refreshed and clean. I actually had a friend who used it who said I should go out and buy it so I went to Walmart and purchased it and it wasn't expensive which is always a bonus when looking for a good face wash.
Madelyn E.
Barrie
This product Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser refreshes your face when you need it most. After you have taken off your makeup and slept, the oil and dirt on your face may be a little revolting. This cleanser wakes you up and feels nice on your skin. I would recommend. It’s not very expensive, and it’s worth the buy
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Before I started investing in higher quality facial products, this was my go-to cleanser. It didn’t do much to improve my skin, but it really left my fdce feeling clean, it has an amazing scent, and you can’t complain about the cost. I’d definitely recommend this to those who are on a budget.
Sydney S.
Slightly dries out skin, smells great. Takes off oil and dirt great, takes off makeup okay. I recommend taking off makeup then using this. Bursting beads wont cause pollution in oceans which is great if you're a nerd like me. Great price, can get it at walmart and drugstores. I reccomend!
Sunaisbel G.
ay chama, esto a mi me encanta demasiado. Yo tengo la cara burde grasosa y entonces me tuve que comprar este producto en farmatodo y lo empece a usar y nada, todo fino. Me lo pongo solo en las mañana despues de lavarme la cara y tu sabes, mi cara ya no tiene tanta grasa. Comprenselo ustedes tambien hermanas.
Sonia M.
Love this product
Defiantly woke me up in the morning
The micro beads in it help with the cleansing part. I have used this items twice . It met all my expectations . I would for sure buy this product again
Heather R.
ST JOHN, NL
The morning burst cleansing gel is wonderful. It has a great fruity sand citrusy scent that really helps brighten your senses and wake you up. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without the dryness.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?