BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Heather T.
I used this years ago consistently as a face cleanser. Absolutely loved the smell and the micro beads. It's a great morning cleanser. Good value for the product. I would consider repurchasing but have not yet.
Frances K.
This has to be my absolute favorite face wash. it is very invigorating and really wakes me up... i use it at night as well before goig to bed. its just makes your fae feel so refreshed and clean. it brightens your skin as well
Karman D.
I use products from this brand quite often and have used this specific one as well. With this product I dont really see any results. Ive been using it for quite a while now yet have seen no difference on my skin other than the fact that it seems a bit drier after I wash my face with this. I honestly wouldnt recommend.
works amazingly!! made my face feel clean and new. most products require lots of it, and lots of work to put it on and take it off - this product is easy and affordable. will definitely continue to buy this product! I reccomend to anyone who hates having an oily face.
Cheyenne N.
Perth
I've used this for a while now and it's lasted ages (bought in January) It's good but I'd like more beads in it. It used to make my face tingle but it no longer does that (skin could be used to it by now) Smells good, I feel refreshed afterwards. I don't know if it does anything to my skin, no noticeable change.
Sharon S.
This is my favourite facial cleanser! I started using it in 2014 and still do so. The Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser helped me with my Acne, both to treat and prevent. I love the fact that it is not drying, but oil-free at the same time! I certainly would recommend this product to others!
Rhonda M.
Johnstown
The only face wash that actually feels refreshing! I expected nothing less, as Clean & Clear never disappoints! I purchase it from either a local drugstore or Walmart. Great way to wake yourself up in the morning! Works great on oily skin and I would recommend that you add this to your morning skin routine!
Summer W.
I love the nice , fresh scent to it !!!!! I also liked the nice moisturizing it did for me :) will buy again
Kelsey S.
This product smells really great and it seemed to help my skin at first but then I found it was actually really irritating to my skin, it didn't soften or smooth, it didn't help my break outs. It stripped my skin.
miya c.
Kamloops, BC
This product is awesome! I use it every morning and it helps wake me up everytime! It was recommended to me by a friend and it is as great as they told me it was! it is very smooth and works good even for sensitive skin.I got mine from shoppers drug mart and it has helped keep my skin healthy!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?