BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mikayla C.
Toronto , ON
I use this cleanser in the morning and it truly does give a burst. It has a lively, fresh scent and cleanses my skin well. It doesn't cause any redness or dryness considering that I have sensitive skin. I recommend this product for anyone that has uncomplicated skin looking for a fresh face in the morning.
Elsy L.
BUEEENISIIIMO!!!! a mi me gusto mucho desde la primera vez que lo use, previenes los puntos negros, te lo aplicas y de una sientes que realmente te limpia, aparte que tienes micro partículas que te exfolia, cuando lo retiras sientes ese fresquito mentolado que es divino para salir con tu cara bien limpia! no es ni muy suave ni muy fuerte, si lo usas con su misma linea de noche, créeme que veras resultados
Paige G.
Toronto, MD

This is a holy grail product. You only need a small amount for your entire face, because it is a thick gel consistency and if used too much, cit's just a waste. Also I find thhe scent of the product is amazing, perfect for everyday use and skin cleansing. Especially since it will be placed on your face. I do find using this product everyday at least once a day really help keep my skin awake and glowing.
Katie G.
Ottawa, ON
This is a great drug store cleanser! For me, it doesn't hold up to Clinique's line because it's slightly harsher on my sensitive skin. But if you don't have insanely sensitive and acne prone skin, this is a great choice. I love the little beads in it that exfoliate your skin and give a little tingle to the product to get you going in the morning. This cleanser really does help to wake you up in the morning!
Marwa F.
I saw the commercial for this product and I just wanted to have it. Not only does this product look nice, but it also feels really good. Biggest downside though is that it is almost impossible to wash off. It takes a really long time compared to other facial cleansers to wash off
Brooklyn L.
Kingston
Love this product. Very appealing, very popular, somewhat worth the hype. Sometimes I felt as if I had increased acne after using the product, but whenever I use it, I'm left feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized so I'm in between. I hate washing my face but this makes it worth it.
Faiza A.
North York, ON
Great morning cleanser that gives you a boost! I love the citrus fragrance and how cool it feels on the skin. It is a great everyday cleanser even if you have sensitive skin like I do. The bursting beads do give the feeling of proper exfoliation but I would still use a scrub later in the day after makeup removal if you need that extra exfoliation. Exfoliation prevents skin from drying out.
jenna d.
Stittsville, ON
I love this facial cleanser, mostly for the feeling after you wash it off. It makes your skin feel cool and refreshed which actually wakes you up and gets you ready for your day. It's perfect if you're not a morning person, it will get you in a perfect mood to start the day. Not only does it feel great, but it smells good too. Definitely purchase this product, it's well worth it!
Michelle L.
The colour of this product caught my eye when I was looking for a morning facial cleanser. Once I tried this, I have always used this for morning use. I usually have to buy more because I use it up! It always wakes me up in the morning and the price value for this is good.
Kendal S.
Whitby, WY
I love this face cleanser so much! It really does help wake you up. The citrus smell just gives you that extra boost in the mornings. I have been using this for years and love it. It's super gentle on the skin, but I find it can sometimes leave my skin really dry. I would recommend this to anyone with normal/oily skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?