BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Marium K.
Karachi, Sindh
It is a really good product; it literally helps my skin to clean and at the same time to feel really fresh. It has small non-abrasive beads, which dissolves and gives you a very light feel to your skin.

Pros:

* Nice smell
* Refreshing

Cons:
* Can make skin dry
* Does not prevent heavy acne

Any Tips?:
Daily cleanser

Ideal For...:
Oily to Combination skin.
iris c.
At first i didn't really like it but i started using in everyday in the morning and it actually works. You have to be patient with this product but it;s worth the waiting
Misha Z.
It's very NYC skin cleasing and boosting formula
For people who have combination skin. Or also. Gud for oily skin ,its cleans the skin very gently
Also after using this there is a feeling of freshness
On ur face not to dry ,a fresh and clean bright skin ,it might did not work as good to those who have dry skin if used on daily basis
Skin boosting cristles look so pretty init clor and odour is also apeeling
Amanda B.
Orillia , Ontario
I absolutely love this stuff! The bursting beads aren't too abrasive, so it can be used everyday (i use it twice, once in the morning, once at night) and it will not over exfoliate or irritate the skin. I don't have sensitive skin, but honestly it should be fine for people who do, because its very gentle, even with the beads. Not sure if it actually wakes you up, like the commercials suggest, but it definitely cleans the skin, and will take off all face makeup you have on. Its Great!
Bettina M.
I discovered this product when I was in the US last summer (and actually I still didn't check if I can I get it Hungary because I still have some left after a year which is impressing).
It just feels so good to wake up feeling fresh and clean. Using this cleanser is the first thing I do after getting out of bed. Yes, it comes even before coffee. ;)
Kel M.
This has the most lush, invigorating scent and teally does wake me up, especially on lazy mornings. Though I hardly feel tye beads when I use it, I preder it to the skin brightening version.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
The product has a great scent and it is very affordable. It started pretty good for me, but after time, it stopped working and I started breaking out. The beads also are very scratchy and it feels like it's scratching my skin, and some of it catches into my hair which is annoying. Will not repurchase as there are better facial cleansers.
ivana b.
windsor
This product really brightens and hydrates you're face in the mornings! You can feel if also deep cleaning it because of the small beads in it which is always a plus when you actually FEEL you'e skin getting cleaned. You have a feeling it energizes you for the day once you wash you're face with it because it is so refreshing. I would recommend this product especially for anyone that has to wake up early in the mornings because it honestly makes you feel so much better!
Happy C.
India
Clean and clear oil free cleanser , i have been using this from around last 10 years i guess and i have no plan to take this out from my daily skin care regime. its my holygrail product. Affordable. can get from the shop next to my block...always takes this whenever i travel. i cannot do without it. best face wash for oily skin people.
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this clean and clear morning burst. It's oil free with bursting beads. This product when used in tge morning really wakes you up and it has this nice smell to it. Clean and clear leaves my face feeling fresh and clean through out my day. I definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?