BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tayler D.
Bangor, County Down
Love! Couldn't live without this gem of a cleanser! The best part is it is almost available in every supermarket and drugstore and super affordable. It gives my skin a gorgeous glow and smells delish!
Mandy C.
St, ON
I like this cleanser but it can be a bit harsh with everyday use, maybe this is just my skin type ( oily/combo ) I haven't used it in a while so maybe I should give it another chance which I am not opposed to
Beth W.
Just okay. It left my skin feeling soft and tightened which was nice, but I didn't enjoy the microbeads. Too abrasive. I have sensitive skin though so I can't say it's a bad product, just not for me.
Asma K.
I've been using this for years and I would say it completely keeps me from having breakouts. However it doesn't keep my face from becoming oily or dry (depending on the weather) after a few hours from when I used it. So if breakouts are your only issue this would be a great product for you.and its cheap too
Aimee C.
Toronto, ON
Very generic face wash. Having oily skin I didn't find that it helped with that as much as some other face washes do, however it smells fantastic and really does help wake me up. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Charlotte S.
This product is amazing for someone with oily skin as it is oil free it is such good value for money and it is such an effective product, that clean brightened and freshened my skin, I would completely recommend this to other people
Victoria V.
Miami
Deja la piel muy limpia, el unico problema es que me irrito mucho la piel. Considero que es muy fuerte para pieles jóvenes y me daño mucho la cara. No lo volveria a comprar aunque cumple su utilidad.
Olivia H.
warman, SK
Very good product! My skin felt nice and smooth and exfoliated after using the soap! I have used clean and clear brand before and it is very nice and refreshing! I will definitely buy it again soon!
Megan H.
I'm in love with this product, used it many times before as it is one of my favourite. I love the way it makes your skin feel after using it, I saw a huge improvement with my skin when using this product. Always use this product in the morning as it is very re- freshing.
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
This facial cleanser is an Okay product. I bought it, thinking this would be amazing. But it's just a face wash I've been using this for a couple weeks now and I don't see/feel anything different.
The good thing is, it does CLEAN your face and has a good citrus smell. I guess you can say it's a good cleanser.

When you pump out the product, it only has two or sometimes three burst beads which has vitamin C & Ginseng.
I would want a little more little beads in my hands when I wash face.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?