BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sapphire C.
Dorset
Helps exfoliate the skin to help get out all the dirt, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The product is great value of money, it's very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. I would buy again.
Kaytlyn O.
Surrey, BC
This is definitely refreshing in the mornings . I didn’t give it 5 stars because it sometimes is a little irritating on my face, but that may just be because of my sensitive skin . Overall still a good product
Stacey P.
This facial cleaner smelled amazing! It was pretty refreshing but I didn't find that it really worked to keep my face clear. The packaging looked great I love the colours! The beads were also a nice touch.
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
MY NAME IS Ouiame FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A
YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO
TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I
send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to
promote it on My social medias
Giuliana Q.
I received this complimentary facial cleanser from influenster recently and I adore how it makes my face look fresh and awake! It is extremely affordable and can be purchased at anyones local drugstore!
Holly O.
I only use clean and clear and have used this for a very long time it's gentle on the skin you can get it a any drug store it's got very great packaging I love it! Definitely recommend this product to anyone with a good or bad complexion!
Georgie L.
Mytholmroyd, ['', '', 'Hebden Bridge']
Having no problems with Clean and Clear in the past, I picked this up at my local Superdrug store. Upon first use, I noticed my skin was red, irritated and it felt like it was burning my skin. I will not be purchasing that item again, but I won't give up hope on the brand itself!
Eileen E.
Ontario, Canada
This product does a great job of waking you up because of it's citrusy scent. It lathers well to deep clean your skin. One pump of this goes a long way so it will last you a while. I wouldn't recommend this if you have acne because this is just a basic face wash with a nice smell.
Ariana R.
I used this face wash for quite some time and i could really see a change in my skin. It tingled my skin and woke me up when used. It is both gentle and harsh to the skin but not too harsh or not too gentle. The packaging is very bright which is a good thing and i would use again.
Maddy L.
Napier
All my friends use this and they say that it works amazingly. It makes their skin feel baby soft and it's very refreshing, as I have only used this once and can't give a full detailed paragraph about it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?