BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mary Y.
This product definitely played a part in helping me fully wake up in the morning. This product was so refreshing and made my skin feel super clean. This product did not irritate my skin nor did it burn at all. This product definitely exfoliated my skin and made me feel more awake. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
I have very sensitive skin but believe it or not this is one of my favorite morning cleansers in my morning routine. Its both effective and gentle on the skin. I purchased this on amazon and subscribe to receive on a monthly basis. I recommend this product if you are on a budget but want effective high end product results!
Jeanieca E.
Antioch, TN
I love how clean my face is after using this product. I didn't get the "burst" that I was looking for. Over all nice packaging but I probably wouldn't purchase it again due to the fact it's misleading with "Morning burst" part. I did give it three stars for cleansing my face without me having issues with my sensitive skin.
Joanna D.
This is my must have cleanser no matter if I try a different cleanser that I like I always end up buying this and have never changed it for another. It's always inexpensive at Walmart or target and the packaging it cute. There is room for improvement and I guess it would be leaving that nice refreshing feeling for longer.
Courtney (.
Best face wash ever!!! I love to use it in the morning to wake my skin up. It is gentle on the skin and no chemical smells. I find it to be very effective as a face wash. It deffiently did everything it claims to do. I will repurchase once I use it all up,  Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Sela C.
Younger 09 Charlottesville, VA
I started using this initially because the smell was amazing and the little beads were a nice addition to my morning routine. However, after a short time of use my skin started to become pretty irritated and broken out and I had to stop using. I have really sensitive skin, so this probably won't be the case for all users!
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this every morning. It makes my face feel fresh & rejuvenated. I haven't stopped using it since I first started. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. And the greatest part is, it doesn't leave your face extra dry afterwards. I would usually have that problem with face washes but this one leaves your face feeling hydrated and clean.
Kayla B.
Chicago
I love using this product on school mornings where I can't wake up and want to fall back asleep. it's a literal morning burst. It smells like citrus and oranges which wakes you up itself. The minerals also feel amazing on the face bringing you to a happy awakening altogether. I would define try suggest this to others!
Ginger M.
I like this product. I've used it and I purchase it for my teenage daughters. What I like about it, is that it cleanses, it lathers well, and it has an invigorating orange scent and it very refreshing whenever I used it. I used it during a time I began having adult acne breakouts and I do feel that it helped minimize those breakouts. My experience with this product is the very reason I began buying it for my daughters. It does what it says it will do.
Dee V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this for a while now and sometimes i think it really dries out my skin so i don't use it as much anymore.  I got it at Target for a good price and it was bundled with the night time version.  I think it works well enough to clean and wash your face but i think i'll try a different one for my dry skin from now on
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?