BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Heysell R.
I’ve never tried this until early this year & it gives my skin such a refreshing feeling! I love the fact that it doesn’t dry out my face too much for I have combination skin, it gives it a light, dewy/glowy appearance without the oily feeling!
Madison K.
Ocean Springs
I originally bought this product so that I could start incorporating face wash into my morning routine. I wouldn't really say that I have sensitive skin, but for some reason this wash made my skin burn. It felt super dry and itchy afterwards, which really wasn't fun. I gave it a second chance and the same thing happened, so I ended up giving it to someone else. It cleaned my face, so I guess it did what it was supposed to, and the scent was nice, but I reacted pretty weirdly to it.
Gloria E.
If you have a hard time to get up in the morning like I do. You will definitely love this product.
This product will make you feel wide awake. I use this every morning it refreshes my face (kind of cold) and my skin feels and looks super clean
Princess M.
I would absolutely suggest clean and clear morning if you are one to have trouble opening your eyes in the morning because it will help you wake up and will leave you smelling fresh. ..I really would suggest the citrus scented it's amazing
Beth w.
This is a great cleanser. I use it every morning and night with no problems. It is gentle on my skin and I am able to find it almost anywhere even if I’m traveling to different states. I also only have to use one pump for my face and neck
Mariah J.
Charleston
Clean & clear has been my go-to since I was in middle school and started developing acne. Its packaging is so fun and enjoyable and adds fun to cleaning your face.This product always gets the job done rather it is right in the morning, the middle the day, or a night. If I needed a little kick or a refresh to my face, this was what I used. Ever time my face comes out smooth, soft, and very refreshed. You can't go wrong with clean & clear, plus it is very inexpensive.
Ashley M.
I love this facial cleanser for the mornings! The citrus smell is wonderful and it really wakes you up! I love the beads in the cleanser, they feel really nice on my skin. I feel refreshed and ready for the day when I use this cleanser.
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
love this face wash. it is so refreshing in the morning. i even use this at night at well, but be careful if you do use it twice a day it tends to dry your face out (i have combination skin). it also has a nice smell. i would buy again.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
I don’t know why I love this face wash so much but I do. Something about the little beads in it first thing in the morning there is nothing like washing your face to remove any dirt and just waking up clean before putting on makeup. It helps clean my faces so well and didn’t break me out which is a plus since some washes do tend to do that. Left me skin looking radiant and so smooth.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser is my go to cleanser. Smells amazing and perfect for a refreshing morning facial wash. The cost is around 4:59. It would be nice if clean and clear paired this with a facial brush for a deeper clean.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?