BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Meaghann
Edmonton
Works really well to cut the oils and clean your face. I bought it as a back up to my regular (more expensive) cleanser and it worked well, but just dried out my skin too much! 100% recommend if you struggle with oily skin!
CAMILA R.
London, ON
I liked this a lot better than my usual morning cleanser. I don't have many skin issues but this product leaves my skin refreshed and smooth and ready for the day. I find I don't get as oily later in the day if I use it.
Tasha S.
Halifax
Am not a fan of this face wash at all. I didn't like the smell or the texture of this. The packaging was okay the same as all the others. Did not meet my expectations and did nothing for me. Definitely is room to improve.
Em E.
I found this to be the least satisfying face wash by clean and clear. It didnt give my face an energized look and I didn't feel it did a good job at cleaning it. I used to have to wash my face twice to get everything off.
Kyngs R.
It helps me wake up in the morning with the minty citrusy scent it has and other than that the soft beads it has leave my face feeling great for makeup application. I feel like it leaves me with a pretty and clean canvas.
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
I love this face wash so much. When you use this face wash in the morning no matter how tired you feel this makes you feel like your truly awake. It's not harsh on the skin at all and it smells amazing as well. I love it
Stephanie F.
Paisley, Renfrewshire
Love using this product on my more oily skin days. However, I find it to be very drying and leaves my skin feeling tight. But nothing a moisturiser can't fix! Very effective of leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth.
Yusra A.
Jeddah, Makkah
One of the worst face washes ever, I dislike the smell its not something you would want to smell first thing in the morning its way too strong and it does not do much for the skin either. I dont recommend this at all.
Amber A.
Agassiz
This is a pretty decent cleanser. It leaves my face feeling clean and it smells pretty good too. The only downside for me is that it feels a bit more drying than some of the other cleansers I've used from this brand.
Diana S.
Toronto, ON
Love this cleanser soooo much! It feels so nice on my skin and does a great job unclogging all my pores and leaving my face feeling clean and refreshed. The value is definitely worth it as you get bang for your buck.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?