BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
I haven't used this in years, but when I did it felt like it wasn't doing much for my skin and even drying it out a little. I do have dry skin so I prefer hydrating cleansers or ones that don't strip the skin to much. I did enjoy the smell of it.
Nicky D.
It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean however, it left my face feeling tight and dry. The smell is a citrus invigorating smell that really helps to wake you up! This cleanser doesn't break me out or burn my skin. The only issue was feeling the dryness afterwards.
Tamar L.
This stuff is amazing. I only stopped using it because it started to dry out my skin. Aside from the obvious drying factor, I really liked this product. It gave me a boost of energy, that I needed each morning to wake up! It was very affordable and it smells amazing!
Joanie R.
Montreal
I've been using this cleanser every morning for 10 years and it works amazing. I don't think I would replace it with something else since this one never failed me. My skin feels refreshed and tighter after using it in the morning.
Tory S.
LaSale, ON
I really like this facial cleanser. The beads in it make it really feel like I'm getting a nice fee cleanse, and the scent is a nice wake up in the morning. The fact that it's oil free is a nice bonus because I have oily skin.
Sophia L.
Quebec, QC
I feel so wake up when I wash my face with this in the morning. It’s so refreshing and feel good on the skin. It so easy to massage it on the skin and even if I get some in my eyes it doesnt hurt. And most of all it’s so cheap!
Marina Z.
Laval
I used this product a long time ago, but I definitely reach out to buy it every now and then. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth, and definitely helps making me feel refreshed in the morning. I would recommend it to my friends.
mimi s.
a very standard good face cleaner i used a lot when i was a teen and worked well for my slightly oily face i don't recommend if u have acne the beads really exfoliate at the same time and very cute packaging for younger adults
Jess J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Favourite facial cleanser. Been using for years! It is my only go to. Not only does it clean your face very well, it also wakes you up with a little cooling action. Highly recommend to anyone with dry, sensitive acne prone skin.
Lina S.
Toronto, ON
This cleanser feels so good on my skin!!!! It's easy to use and has a nice citrusy smell to it to wake you up with a breath of fresh air. I use it almost every morning, and my skin has been feeling amazing every time I use it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?