BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Vanessa P.
I love this product!! I used it very much when I was in high school. The feeling you get when you wash your face it's like coldest, very fresh! Always makes my face feels smooth, super soft! I will buy it over and over again!
Mary-Joe R.
Smells awesome! Loved this as a teenager, however its not effective for severe acne. Its great for waking you up in the morning with the citrus zing but its suited to teens rather than adults with oil slicks on their faces.
ikhlass a.
It has a nice smell and somlittle particles for deep clensing i just don't like how it feels after rensing it off... It feels oily and like it doesn't rinse at all... I son't know if it's just on my skin or for everybody... But personaly it doesn't work for me.
Kiara C.
Scarborough, ON
This product is great with the Clean & Clear nighttime relaxing facial cleanser. When using this morning burst, i feel more awake because it sort of has a minty feeling/smell to it that wakes you up. It leaves my skin glowing and smooth. Great for everyday use.
Kristina A.
This was my go to product a few months ago since I wanted to try some drugstore products for my acne. My skin felt clean after using it but my skin kept breaking out.
Meaghann
Edmonton
Works really well to cut the oils and clean your face. I bought it as a back up to my regular (more expensive) cleanser and it worked well, but just dried out my skin too much! 100% recommend if you struggle with oily skin!
Kyngs R.
It helps me wake up in the morning with the minty citrusy scent it has and other than that the soft beads it has leave my face feeling great for makeup application. I feel like it leaves me with a pretty and clean canvas.
Tasha S.
Halifax
Am not a fan of this face wash at all. I didn't like the smell or the texture of this. The packaging was okay the same as all the others. Did not meet my expectations and did nothing for me. Definitely is room to improve.
Em E.
I found this to be the least satisfying face wash by clean and clear. It didnt give my face an energized look and I didn't feel it did a good job at cleaning it. I used to have to wash my face twice to get everything off.
CAMILA R.
London, ON
I liked this a lot better than my usual morning cleanser. I don't have many skin issues but this product leaves my skin refreshed and smooth and ready for the day. I find I don't get as oily later in the day if I use it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?