BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shannon S.
If your looking to save some money and use drug store brands, this is a great one to use. I have combination skin and I use this every morning in the shower! It’s great for a daily cleanser without drying out my skin. Not to mention it smells great. !
Akriti p.
Smells good, cleans my oily skin well. But it has sls. Thought people should know in case they are trying to avoid it. Usually I try not to use stuff with sls but I bought this not knowing it had it. But currently it's not reacted badly so all is well for now.
Viviana C.
This is really good, i don't use it a lot because my skin ends up really dry, i don't know why, but this product is literally the love of my sister's. She loves it and i can totally see how it works on her skin but in mine it's just not okay. Not every product is meant for you so that's okay.
Ashley N.
Sturgeon falls , WY
This is a great facial cleanser smell great and very refreshing! I usually use this in the morning to wash off whatever may be left of my night cream but I've used it at night and surprisingly removed most of my heavy makeup! And such a good deal!
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser one of the most inexpensive yet effective products I've tried. Light and refreshing. The fact that it's oil free makes it perfect for oily skin like mine. Perfect for teenagers with acne.
Tijuana T.
Toronto, ON
This is my current early morning cleanser. The bursting beads are great as a morning refresher. Very light smell.. nice packaging so I can see when I'm gonna run out of product. It doesn't really do much for acne but it's a good cleanser overall
Joy A.
Puerto Rico
Its good for when you want your face to feel refreshed in the morning after having saliva or tears on your face from the night before, but I recommend you dont use it every single day because it could break you out if youre prone to acne. Overall it smells good and does refresh your face.
MarbleRose B.
Basford , Nottingham
I love this facial wash, I'm a huge fan of the little balls inside! The smell is probably my favourite thing about this product, it terms of clearing skin I'm not sure how effect it is but it is a nice daily wash. I would recommend as a regular wash ✌🏻
Gina V.
Surrey, BC
I saw my friend using this and the smell was soooo good! I decided to give it a try. I love the scrub beads it definitely cleaned my skin. I couls feel the freshness and Its the best in the mornings when I am still sleepy definitely wakes me up!
Charlotte L.
Ferndale, MI
This is okay. I thought the beads would do more exfoliating but they don't really give the results I was looking for. It was an okay cleanser and my sensitive skin didn't break out, but I think there are better cleansers out there for you to use.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?