BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Rachel W.
Ayr
This product is great for use especially as a morning wash! Very refreshing and smells lovely! Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh! Would definitely repurchase and would recommend for anyone who has wants a quick and easy product to clean face in the morning before makeup!
Rachael T.
Altrincham, Cheshire
Unfortunately I am a great believer that clean and clear is acnes worst enemy and causes More problems than helps, too harsh on the skin causing problems, I didn't finish the first bottle as I felt I needed to save my skin, please if you suffer from spots do not use this
Cayla C.
Don't really like this cleanser... I didn't feel as if it did anything for me and it was quite disappointing. I didn't even feel like my face was properly cleansed after either.

However it did have that "burst" feeling your supposed to experience while washing your face.
j e.
Works really nice & smells refreshing  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser helps with breaks out! it’s effective :) not disappointing, trust me you’ll thank me, it’s also my first time using. I live in Canada so the price is a little pricey but still affordable! I’m planning too buy again soon
charlotte s.
Its a nice product however in my opinion i dont like how it foams up. I like to have my face wash in a gel form that i can lather into a foam so that i know i have massaged into the skin. It had a nice smell and did what it said on the label so it is still a good product its just the foam aspect that i wasnt keen on.
Noor M.
Kuwait, Kuwait
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser cleans and refreshes tired skin and controls shine all day. The cleanser is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. It contains Bursting Beads, lemongrass, and fruit extracts to clean and energize skin by removing dirt, oil, and impurities. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser is oil-free and hypoallergenic, won't clog pores, and has an invigorating fragrance to energize the senses.
Mita B.
kolkata
it really awsm product . it really helps you to get rid of oils and you can show ur own face . its gentle on skin too much. i am using it since 2 years and lovin it . i baought ir from local shop near my locality. i would love to buy ir again again and agin .
Moonah A.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
I tried this product cause I have very oily skin and it did help take that morning film of oil off my face. super gentle to use. I have bought this product again because its great to have in the shower when I need to switch up my products. Would easily buy again
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
I really enjoyed this face wash. I love the bursting beads in them. It really cleans your face and leaves a nice feeling to your skin. I didn't break out or get a rash from the product. It helped with my acne, and didn't dry my skin out real bad like proactive.
Lauren U.
Nice smell and feels fresh after using. Feels like it really cleans the skin. It does feel a big strong depending on your skin type. And you will definitely want to use a good moisturizer afterwards because your face can feel a little tight or dry afterwards.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?