BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Miranda V.
This product did not work well for me. My sensitive skin makes it hard to choose which face wash and face treatments to use. This one made my face burn and become red. My skin had dey flakes even if I used a moisturizer after using that s product. I don't think that it was necessarily the products fault, my skin just didn't react well with it.
Marializa G.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't really like it. It had made half of my face break out in a rash. I was very disappointed. I really needed a good cleanser for my face and that did not work at all. I think it would work for people who don't have as sensitive skin like me. But for the people with really bad sensitive skin strongly don't recommend it.
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
I used to love this product when I was like 12 years old and then I realized how terrible it was on my skin. I do like the scent of this cleanser, but I did NOT like the tingly feeling that it left on my face. I also don't feel like it did anything special to help my skin from breaking out or getting too dry. Won't buy again.
Jesseca M.
Lodi, CA
This wash smells very nice but it dried out my skin so quickly. After two days, and even with a daily moisturizer, my nose was peeling and red. My forehead itched and began flaking within the first week. It did clear up some acne, but the constant scratching I did reversed the effects, as I was touching my face all the time.
Cheyenne G.
Amazing products especially around that special time of the month. You can get it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens! Ive used it a bunch since Ive descovered it! Its very effective for mw bc my skill will get super oily! Ive bought this 3 or 4 times now. Give it a shot if you have oily skin it works and it wakes you up feeling fresh!
Elizabeth G.
I love this cleanser, especially when I'm half asleep in the shower. It instantly wakes me up and leaves my face feeling ready for a new day( I know that was chessy but there really is no other way to explain the feeling lol). The smell is great as well. The only thing is that it does dry my face so I do put on moisturizer when I'm finished.
Valerie B.
Indio
This cleanser has to be one of my all time favorites. It definitely has a citrus like scent that is perfect for waking you up in the morning and makes your skin feel invigorated. I never had any issues with acne while using this product and I love the fact it has a convenient pump for easy use. Have purchased it many times.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I use this face wash EVERY TIME I shower. It has a lightly "cooling" sensation that is just the perfect amount of "ahhh" it really is refreshing. I use Morning Burst because I have combination skin and it helps all aspects of that and helps to clear away my blemishes when they first show and help maintain blackheads too.
Lindsey C.
Richmond, TX
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser is one of my favorite cleansers to use. Great way to start your day off. Super refreshing leaving my skin feeling refreshed as well as helping me wake up. The scent of this product is also very nice and not too overpowering. Wasn't drying to my skin and noticed improvements in my skin.
Courtney (.
Best face wash ever!!! I love to use it in the morning to wake my skin up. It is gentle on the skin and no chemical smells. I find it to be very effective as a face wash. It deffiently did everything it claims to do. I will repurchase once I use it all up,  Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?