BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
Great light and fruity face wash. Great for the mornings when you need to force yourself to wake up. I like that the little beads are soft and dissolve into the wash as I had thought they were plastic micro-beads at first, and those can do a lot of damage to your plumbing as well as being an environmental hazard. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristen W.
I loved the fresh feeling this cleanser provides when you're using it, but be careful not to use I regularly. I found it actually dried my skin out and probably stripped my skin of it's natural oils. While it's nice and refreshing and the kind of thing I want if I'm going camping and need to feel fresh, it's not something I would want to use on a daily basis.
Jenna B.
Scarborough, WY
This product smells so good! I don't know if it necessarily 'wakes' you up in the morning but it does do a great cleansing job. I have never been disappointed with Clean & Clear products except sometimes they can be a bit strong. I have acne prone skin and I always go for these cleansers when I break out. This one is one of the more gentle ones for sure!
Kimberly H.
Love this product! I have really nothing but good things to say about it (plus it smells amazing) if you have sensitive skin, it can dry it out. But! You can get the hydrating moisturizer to go along with it. It is very reasonably priced about $7 Canadian. It also doesn't burn my eyes like most facial cleaners do. Overall amazing product, highly recommend
Carly K.
Petersburg, OK
This is a really nice cleanser. I know a lot of young people who use it, and are happy with it. It’s fairly inexpensive, it feels great on the skin, and it works. I love the bursting beads. It leaves my skin feeling clear and prevents acne.
J J.
Columbia, Missouri
My favorite facial cleanser ever and I have tried a ton...Proactiv, Murad, Kiehls, anything you can think of I've tried! But this by far is my favorite. I love the smell first off because it smells so fresh and citrusy! In the mornings when I get up and take a shower the first thing I do is use this and it really does make you feel awake and energized for the day! Opens your pores and you can feel the cleanliness after using it. It's design is bright and appealing! I love he bursting beads and they really help to exfoliate when needed! It lathers very well which I love. It also has helped my acne which nothing ever has helped my acne but usually makes it worse but this does! It hasn't gotten completely rid of it and it isn't a dramatic difference but I feel like it has helped control it better and just makes my skin feel better! Makes me happy and feel ready to start the day! Thanks for a great product! Will keeping buying it!
Kylee D.
Qualicum Beach, BC
I really liked this product as it works really well on my face. The packaging is very bright and catches your attention fairly quick. On my face, the product was fairly gentle and didn't sting or anything. I've been using this product for awhile now and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good morning cleanser to use.
Tonya F.
Kingsclear First Nation
This used to be a staple to my first skin care routine. It's affordable and it does work, just not as great as more expensive products. It is definitely great if your just starting a new skin care routine and you're looking to test products without losing your money worth. I used pretty much my entire teenage life and I had great skin.
Ashley T.
I love this product! It's my go to face wash! It makes my skin smooth and makes it feel more clean! I love the smell, and the beads that are in it! I use it every morning and I would recommend! It's the only one I have liked and doesn't irritate my skin (I have really sensitive skin) the smell is amaxing! Love it! Definitely recommend
Nina K.
Edinburgh
I love this product! It is gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling really great! I definitely think it is great value. I bought this in my local drugstore just recently and I can already see a change in my skin. I would definitely buy it again!!Clean & Clear® Morning Energy® Skin Energising Daily Facial Wash
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?