BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Victoria S.
I have used this product for ages and I love it. It is really good. I love the feeling of it on my face and the feeling of the blue bursts. It is such an effective product
Lo P.
Wesham , Preston
This cleanser was purchased as a last minute emergency; on a weekend away. I left my usual cleanser at home, and needed a supermarket buy that wouldn't make me break out.

This cleanser does as expected, cleans and refreshes - leaving my skin feeling sparkly. My only negative note is that the microbeads weren't "micro" enough for me. I didn't feel like I had a deep clean, but it definitely did the trick for the short time I needed it.

If you want to feel clean, but don't want a deep scrub, then this face wash is definitely one to try.
Vanessa Alejandra T.
Miami, florida

I love it is an excellent product, I love it because it is oil free and in the morning many times I feel my skin slightly oily, it is perfect, I recommend it, I love to use it to clean my face in the mornings, other than exfoliate and at least In my case it seems ideal to clean the impurities that we collect during the night, recommended, use it and see
Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
I've tried many cleanser and this one isn't my go too. I keep this one in the shower because it has a pump. It's very easy to use. My only issue is it dries out my skin badly. My boyfriend has oily skin and it works for him but not so good for my dry skin. I love the cooling feeling and it does really clean your skin. Other issue I have with this is that the ingredients have 3 different paraben. Come on Johnson+Johnson try taking these ingredients out of my brand!!
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
A few years ago I really loved using this face wash. I love the exfoliating beads in them. It smells great too. Clean and Clear have long since developed good face wash and skin care products but take care to moisturize after using the face wash. It can dry out your skin. However I do feel like it cleanses well and leaves you feeling refreshed and awake and the price is great for the amount of product which really does last a great amount of time!
rajan b.
moga
It smells nice..and i have seen people with normal skin..loving this product..but for me its a big NO.😑because it didn't suit my very very sensitive and acne prone skin..i got so many of them after i started using it😩.
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this stuff in the morning! It does exactly what it says it's supposed to; it's incredibly refreshing and it's the perfect thing to wake me up in the morning. It smells good and feels great on the skin. I love that it's oil free. The only thing I don't love is using it at night since it's such a refreshing feeling on the face I dont like feeling refreshed before I go to bed; I prefer something more calming.
Natasha L.
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
I do like the fact that the morning burst range do exactly as they say on the tin. They wake me up with a fresh burst, the smell is totally enlivening and envigorating.
I used this morning wash to help me through a particularly nasty hormonal breakout. I did like the product but feel it is better suited to younger skins over the long term. I have more mature skin and I turn to it at times of trouble
elif y.
istanbul
I have been using these this past weekend (supplied by Influenster) and its been amazing!! Its very berightening and kind of moisturizing for my oily skin! Its very light and refreshing and i love it so far
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product because it stands by its name: Morning Burst, and that's exactly what it feels like. I wake up, wash my face and it feels like I'm feeding my skin coffee just before drinking it, in a really good way though. It also smells great. It's refreshing, tropical, citrusy. Love it.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?