BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jenny M.
Orange, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this product very much. The beads were very harsh on my skin ,so if you have sensitive skin this will not work for you. The pump was convenient ,but still doesn’t make up for the product it’s self .
Mercedes P.
Spokane, WA
I use morning Burst every morning for my daily cleansing routine. It
leaves your skin feeling, fresh, clean and soft. The packaging is confortable and it  lasts long.
Clara C.
Edinburgh
Purchased at: Target
It dries out my skin a bit but I still love it!!! It works wonderfully for my skin. I can only use it once in a while though because it dries my skin out a bit.
Payton B.
Oregon
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the morning burst facial cleanser for a quick face wash and the tiny micro beads burst with warm water leaving your face feel soft, fresh and smelling amazing! Definitely affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Sonya Z.
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this cleanser in the morning after I wake up to start my day. I like the packaging and the little bursting facial beads really help with energizing your face in the morning. The smell of it is amazing too.
Barbara H.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used this for a while, before it started making me breakout. So I have very mixed feelings about this product. I love how it wakes you up in the morning and the bright and fresh fragrance though!
Earlene T.
Oak HILL, FL.
Purchased at: Walmart
When it comes to cleaning my face this is the bomb. I love it. It leaves your skin with a kind of tingle. Nice and clean and ready for your next step.
jamie h.
fayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this stuff when I was in school and I liked how it smelled so good and it felt fresh on my face after washing it off it felt clean and fresh
Tabatha B.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of the beads in it. I realize they're supposed to "wake you up" and it does.... when the beads actually open. It was rare and I just didn't like trying to do that.
Nichole M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used clean and clear since for years now. And I will always continue to reach for it on the shelf. Clean and clear is a quality product that does the job it was made to do.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?