BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Dakota G.
I love this facial wash! The small beads allow my skin to relieve itself of the dry patches and clinging dead skin and the product is definitely something I go to in the morning to wake me up during the school year. Highly recommend.
Sheryl T.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a great cleanser if you're looking for something that isn't going to dry out your skin! I feel as though my face feels super clean in the morning using this and able to breath when I use it at night! I will say that I wish the beads in the cleanser actually did something. Maybe they are their for the "burst"/ tingly aspect?
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is great for oily skin. I noticed that it really helped control my oiliness throughout the day. It also smells great! Although if you're not a fan of scented things, this probably wouldn't be for you. I wouldn't say it worked miracles for my pimples and blackheads or anything like that, but it's still a nice product
Courtney J.
Pleasant Hill, IA
This is great for the morning time, the cleanser really helps wake you up and make you feel surprised!! The inly thing I would change is the little plastic balls inside the soap. I felt like they made me break out. Other than that great soap and I would repurchase if they found something different to use for the "bursting balls"
Misty D.
This is my absolute favorite facial cleanser,  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub , I love the citrus smell. I use it in the morning sometimes as a "wake me up" but also in the evenings after a long day it makes me feel a lot better and fresh. I would definitely recommend to others as I feel great using it.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i remember when soulcycle used to carry this face cleanser in their shower. they've since switched to a different brand, but i loved using this cleanser after an intense workout! the beads feel nice, and the cleanser has a cooling effect on the face. i do wish the beads were made of something that dissolved instead of just running down the drain :/
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
I used to love this product when I was like 12 years old and then I realized how terrible it was on my skin. I do like the scent of this cleanser, but I did NOT like the tingly feeling that it left on my face. I also don't feel like it did anything special to help my skin from breaking out or getting too dry. Won't buy again.
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This cleanser smells fantastic and is great for skin that is not sensitive. The beads can be harsh on my sensitive skin, but I felt that this product deep cleaned my skin. I would buy this again if I had less sensitive skin, but would highly recommend to someone with normal skin. The citrus scent is appealing and refreshing!
Miranda V.
This product did not work well for me. My sensitive skin makes it hard to choose which face wash and face treatments to use. This one made my face burn and become red. My skin had dey flakes even if I used a moisturizer after using that s product. I don't think that it was necessarily the products fault, my skin just didn't react well with it.
stephanie c.
 I use this in the morning to get up. gentle face wash. this cost about $5. this product really wakes you up in the morning. I only used it about once but I would use it again . it worked for me and I was happy with the results. if your looking for some thing to wake you up this is for you
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?