BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alejandra G.
I really liked the cool, refreshing feeling on my face after using this product. The smell is great and refreshing too! The only reason it is not 5 stars is because is it a bit "runnier" than I like. Other than that, it is an excellent product and could see myself buying it again.
Syahirah H.
This cleanser helped wake my tired face in the morning and gives my skin that extra fresh tingle, and I notice that my face is bright after every wash. Although a good product, I don’t recommend it to people who have dry or sensitive skin, as this cleanser can be quite drying.
Liz M.
Winnipeg
This is such a lovely face wash. I’ve repurchased a few times. Highly recommend if you’re on the hunt for a rejuvenating face wash. I think the value is good for the amount of product you get. Definitely wakes you up in the morning too!
Tasha R.
Canada
This cleanser is amazing! I use this every morning. It has scent that instantly makes me feel alive ☺. It definitely helpd with my acne. I have a combination of oily and dry skin. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Drea A.
Milton, ON
This morning burst cleanser has been my go to for over 5 years. The formula is great and the vitamin C leaves your skin glowing especially in the summertime. I always get compliments on my skin, I got all my friends using it now!
Jennifer L.
I have used this since I was a teen. I love the scent and how fresh it makes my face feel. I have really good skin so I don’t use a lot of different brands but I always feel safe using clean and clear since it’s a household name!
Chrissy O.
London
I like this product because it gives your face a little life in the morning and I feel like I’m ready for anything. I love the smell . It’s affordable and effective. I will forever keep buying this product. One of my favourites
Evelyn S.
Burke
This cleanser was my holy grail all throughout high school. I love the feeling of the beads and it feels very refreshing. It kept my skin relatively pimple-free. As my skin has matured, though, it’s a bit too drying for me now.
Paola S.
I love this product. I use this in the morning and it makes me feel refreshed in the morning. I just tried this a month ago at Target in a multi pack with the night one as well. It did meet many expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Natalie N.
Victoria
The sent was extremely awakening. It really did brighten up my skin perfect start to the day. The little microbeads were not too rough so I still got some exfoliation but it didn’t strip my skin. I haven’t bought any in a long time but now I definitely need to
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?