BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Màlô Ü.
jendouba
vraiment !!!!!!!!!! parfait ce produit elle nettoyer bien la peau acnétique j'aime beaucoup ce gel il donne une éclat parfaite sur la peau je souhait de tester ce produit une autre fois
Sonia P.
Really impressed by this cleanser! It removes all dirt and makeup super easily leaving your face squeaky clean. Ive found my skin looking really glowy and soft. With repeated use it can definitely be drying so it’s not my everyday cleanser, but I love it when I’m really oily after work/working out or in the summer. For the price this is a steal
Lily M.
liverpool
There’s nothing amazing about this product but it can clear up spots and redness and it’s refreshing and smooth on the skin for the good value of it i woundnt reccomend to sentive skin !!!
Foo T.
A very refreshing washer. It makes my skin non oily for the rest of the day and makes it look glowy. Super affordable, you can buy this at any drugstore, mines from target. It’s very gentle in skin and I think this would be perfect for oily to combination skin.
Ahlam A.
tebessa bir el ater
This cleanser is great! Recently I broke out and was in need of a facial cleanser that would help treat it. I love Clean and Clear so when I saw this I immediately bought it. Over night I saw amazing results. 4 of the 6 breakouts I had had the previous day were gone. I would definitely repurchase this. It also smells great!
Ellen W.
This is by far my absolute favourite cleanser! I use it everyday for a gentle but extensive clean of all of the pores in my face! The pump on the bottle makes it super easy to dispense if you need a little more product after applying and the way it leaves your skin feeling is incredible! Definitely something you HAVE to try!
Mackenzie K.
Not a huge fan of this product - I have tried several clean & clear products and never saw any improvements with my skin. It was a good valued product, just wasn’t the right product for my skin routine.
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
HORRIBLE. I decided to give this a try and usually my skin isn't sensitive but within minutes of washing it off my face was so red and I started to get a rash on my face with a bunch of little bumps and my face was actually practically clear :( never using this again. Warning y'all .
Veronica C.
I would DEFINETLY recommend this product because it does work !! Just the only thing I would recommend is if you have sensitive skin do it only twice a week because before I knew that I was doing it daily and I had a few pimples here and there.
Juliet G.
ottawa
I used to use this all the time when I was a teenager first venturing into skincare to try and stave off the inevitable hormonal acne. I had very oily skin back then and this product did the job and reducing that, but you NEED to follow up with a good moisturizer!
The smell is amazing and it feels very fresh on your skin!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?