BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Doyin 👑.
My face always feels energized after using this product, I love how gentle it is. It really gives my face that nice lift in the mornings, it’s also affordable and I like how easy it is to just take a pump of the product from the bottle. It’s defi what you need for your face to feel refreshed in the mornings
Sumaya L.
Chefchaouen, Tangier
Not so many people look forward to waking up in the morning and hitting the shower, but I DO. especially when my routine involves this product. It's very refreshing. It cleanses my face very well. But keep in mind that if you have a bit of a dry skin you might have to hydrate your skin intensively later.
Karla J.
I HIGHLY recommend this product to any teens with acne or oily skin. This cleanser actually works! In just a week all my acne was cleared. I was so surprised, i have used many other products to get rid of my hormonal acne and this was the only product that worked. Also when ever I’m on my monthly cycle, I get a huge zit somewhere on my face, but after using the cleanser every morning I have not been getting big zits anymore.

Not only does it remove acne, oil, and dirt in your skin. It also tightens and refreshes your skin. After a few days of using the product your skin will nice and tight, preventing any dirt or oil sneaking into your pores. Also the fresh scent of the product wakes up your skin and lets your feel refreshed early in the morning. After using this product, i feel refreshed and wide awake in the morning.

Soooooo in conclusion, i really really recommend this product to everyone. It really does good to your skin Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Carolyn Z.
Sydney
this product is an amazing cleanser to wake you up in the morning. It smells amazing and the little balls inside that burst are a great addition to the wash. The packaging is great and i would 100% buy it again.
Kassandra💋 ᶥ.
Atlanta,GR.
this product is really good it leaves your face feeling smooth and soft and you feel more awake when you use it first thing in the morning. and it smell so good.
Kimberly W.
Toronto, ON
This product has a fresh smell and works overall as a cleanser.  It was effective, but I do prefer cleansers without the little plastic balls after using this cleanser.  It wasn't that harsh on my skin, but I don't think I would purchase this again over other Clean and Clear cleansers.
brandy r.
So when I started using this I thought it was going to be good because it has the beads of vitamin c. But nope it has made my face break out so much more. And I know your suppose to use things for a little for it to work. I used it for 2 months and now my face is pure pimples !!! I wouldn't buy it again but it does give you a nice cold feeling on your face.
Katherine N.
Maple Ridge
This cleanser is so nice. You can physically feel it cleaning and it’s so nice. It smells really good and the bursting beads leave you refreshed and awake. It also is a really good price.
Caitlin M.
Markham, ON
It basically cleans your skin’s oil and works enough for me because my skin isnt that oily. But if your skin is oily and you break out easily I would not recommend. Overall is refreshing
Dominic B.
This is a ok product, but I don’t feel it stops me from getting acne. It’s a pretty good face wash, you can feel it cleanses your skin and it’s cheap also. I bought the yellow one and the night one for just 8 dollars,both, and to be honest I wouldn’t buy it again.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?