BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mayah G.
I would use this to wash my face every morning. It cleaned my face good without it drying it out. It would really make my face feel soft. I would repurchase this product again. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good face wash.
KeAngela P.
Memphis
It's works great for me in the morning because it really does give me that boost of energy . It also keeps my face moisturized throughout the day An my skin so silky smooth . I would recommend this to anyone for an everyday facial wash !
Xochilt F.
The first thing I do when I get out of bed is wash my face with this product it just wake me up.It keep my face smooth and shiny I love how it feels when am apply it.I buy this clean and clear facial cleanser at Walmart or drugstore.I usually use warm water so my pores could open and I get a better wash.I recommend this it’s amazing.
Ti'lisia C.
I loved this item. Waking up for school was already hard and trying to drive half sleep was a struggle in itself. After using this in the morning, it really does start your day off right. Its like you're at the beach but you're really in your bathroom. The only thing I disliked about the product was it made my face really dry.
Jillian r.
Sparta
I’ve been using this product everyday after I remove my makeup and it really has helped my skin. I had really bad acne and this helps making sure that I don’t have any oils or germs from a long day. I would buy this again and recommend.
niva A.
Miami
I gave this one a try a couple of times but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. It felt nice as i was lathering it on and for a short while after my face felt soft and smelled super nice unfortunately the dryness kept increasing and at some point my face was so dry it hurt to smile. II won't try this one again, thats for sure
Julia K.
I have always found it hard to find a good facial cleaner, and honestly, I began with a trial size one and I have found it the best or one of the best facial washes that I have ever used. It was very refreshing and it awoke my skin and I promise you think I will for sure be buying it again in the near future (or when mine is out lol)
Savannah H.
I felt like this scrub did nothing for my skin. The popping beads don't pop so they just kinda seem like you're rubbing beads into your face and hoping something will happen. My face didn't respond poorly but it wasn't satisfying to use.
Mayerli D.
Englewood, NJ
Omgg, ok... si tienes la cara grasosa, te salen una o que otras espinillas, y te gusta usar estos tipo para lavar tu cara pero sin que la deje totalmente secaa, este es el perfecto aparte te ayuda a regresa poco a poco tu tono natural, ya que a exfoliar tanto la cara tendemos a tener la cara un poco mas clara que el resto del cuerpo..
Lauren H.
Grayson, KY
I will start by saying that the morning burst cleanser does wake my face up and feel good in the mornings. However, the beads seem to be a little harsh on my skin causing it to be very dry after using this product. It isn't anything that a little lotion can't fix, but I still don't care for a cleanser that leaves my face that dry.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?