BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Maria B.
Glen Allen, VA
Purchased at: Target
This face cleanser is nice and refreshing for the start of the day b/c of the bursting beads it has when you scrub your face with it so they burst in a matter where it feels nice and citrusy and b/c of the orange type of smell, it smells like orange juice in a way(don’t eat the cleanser lol) but works nice
Katelynn H.
Kannapolis, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m new to the face wash morning routine with this stuff but let me tell you, it gets my morning started. When I get up, I wash my face with this product and from that point on, I feel so awake and fresh! Definitely recommend to anyone who hates getting out of bed. Use this as your motivation!
Morgan G.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Walmart
It was nice. That’s really all I can say about it . It was okay but not great, it did make you wake up due to the strong scent but overall did nothing for my face
samantha P.
Smiths station
So I like this however my skin is really sensitive and it kind of felt like it was burning or stinging a little bit. So I would say it was a little harsh on my skin. It left my fave a little red. I won't be using it again but it wasn't that bad.
Vanesa C.
Decatur, IL
Purchased at: Target
Second step of my morning routine. After I started use never being able to stop . Would recommend it
Alyssa S.
3056 Date St Riverside CA. 92507
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the morning burst feeling because kt makes.my face feel refreshed and bramd new and I always lime the beaded feeling on my face
Rachel L.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the smell and exfoliating aspect. It works well with my Clinique face brush and I use it morning only. I wish it was slightly more gentle but I expected the harshness with the beads. It’s very well priced too.
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
So fresh! Love this cleanser. The scrubby beads feel amazing without being super harsh. Slightly tingly feeling while washing leaves my skin feeling super clean! My husband also loves this cleanser. He’s a laborer so his skin is exposed to lots of yucky stuff. This cuts through it all!
Erlyn B.
Providence
this leaves my skin very clean. I use this every morning and i’ve been getting good results. Totally recommend.
Yesenia G.
Oroville , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect wake me up in the morning. Very effective product, leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. High quality, good value and affordable.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?