BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kadi M.
Crestline, OH
Purchased at: Target
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. But doesn’t always take off makeup and sometimes leaves me feeling dried out after I’m done. It’s my go-to for travel just because I like the idea of the “morning burst” but I like other products better.
Summer L.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this facial cleanser. It didn’t dry out my skin or make it too oily. However, I did not use it long enough to see if it helped or worsened my skin. But from the time I did use it, it didn’t make it any worse. I do not have really bad acne, just some spots here and there.
Amanda L.
midlothian, tx
Great morning cleanser!!!Definitely wakes me up and gets me ready for my long day. Face feels new and fresh. Love the little beads and how I can feel it working to make my skin clean and clear. Sometimes I even use it at night too. It acts like a distresser.
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used this face wash for over 5-6 years now and I love it. Although I haven’t been using lately because I’ve been trying out other products, I still always have a bottle in my closet and used to use every morning. It really is great for waking you up on those mornings you just don’t wanna even get out of bed. It’s does a good job cleaning, keeps it soft and doesn’t strip the skin, it lathers well and helps with breakouts. The smell is nice too, citrusy but not overpowering, very refreshing and awakens the senses. Also for the price point (I believe it’s 6-7 dollars?) you can’t beat this. I have normal/dry skin but I believe this would be a good product for all skin types. Love this and love clean&clear! They’re a great company and care about they’re consumers needs and thoughts/opinions. Would recommend to everyone
Elizabeth O.
My face feels clean and I feel very awake after using this. It also reduces oil and shine throughout the day and helped with breakouts
Marlena P.
505 jackson street garrett Pa apt 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it makes me feel so refreshed and ready to start my morning and when I use it my face doesn’t feel oily anymore and now I have like no pimples also not pricey at all I most definitely recommend this like 100%
Latasha P.
Tampa
Purchased at: Target
I use this every morning I can’t get my day started without this. This face cleanser here refreshes my skin and really just wake my skin up. It leaves my skin with a beautiful glow.
Jordyn J.
Fremont
Purchased at: Target
I love how refreshed this facial cleanser makes my face feel. The pump is very convenient to use. This is definitely worth the price because it keeps the skin very clean. I have already used 2 full bottles.
Desiree R.
Ever I used this product is really good. I recommended to my friends and their teens.
Kimberly S.
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing it clears your skin so nice and it helps keep your face clean. I use this product everytime I wake up and I use the night one before I sleep.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?