BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
leah l.
big lake
Purchased at: CVS
This isn't a daily cleaner for me but is the cleanser I go to when I feel like my pores are congested or I just need a good deep clean. Something in this is slightly tingly and will help you wake up in the morning.
Amanda N.
Hillsborough
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was amazing. I have been using it for years. I love the beads in the product feeling like exploding on your skin. When using it in the morning I feel refreshed. I would 100% recommend this product to others!!
Brittany M.
Tallahassee
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my face feel so clean and fresh. I love this brand and I try a lot of their products. They all make my face feel fresh and renewed.
Hannah S.
Hartford City, IN
It’s a great product my whole family uses it. I use it every day and night and my face feels so clean. It does not make my face oily.
Julie W.
Myrtle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
Wasn’t impressed with how soapy it was and seemed hard to get off my face. Wasn’t something I’d buy again.
Brittlyn G.
Oak Harbor
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my energy drink, obviously don’t drink it but this wakes my face up and the scent gives you that go I certainly need in the morning!
Hailey H.
Council Bluffs
I use this product daily with no acne outbreak, the moment I changed what cleanser I was using I automatically started to break out, I switched back to this and my acne cleared up right away!
Vanessa C.
Kearny
Purchased at: Walgreens
This face wash is okay. It makes your face feel soft and it smells really nice. It is very gentle on your face and lathers nicely. I use it mostly for travel now because they come in small bottles but otherwise I wouldn’t keep purchasing.
Ashlee B.
I absolutely LOVE this facial cleaner! I've been using it for years & it truly does make your face feel so awake & clean!!!!!!!
Sami M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product I use it every morning. It is very well priced! Love that it had a pump it’s easy to use in the shower. Love how awake and clean my face feels after every use.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?