BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Marlena P.
505 jackson street garrett Pa apt 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it makes me feel so refreshed and ready to start my morning and when I use it my face doesn’t feel oily anymore and now I have like no pimples also not pricey at all I most definitely recommend this like 100%
Katie M.
Cumming
Purchased at: Walgreens
Clean and clear morning burst is the perfect way to start your morning. The price is good and it leaves my skin feeling great all day
Sofia S.
Staten Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love using this because it feels like it really wakes up the skin. It’s great that its oil free as well
Christine H.
Mocksville
I don't use anything else to wash my face since I've started using this cleanser. I love the way it exfoliates  (gently) with the microbeads in it. It has an awesome eye-awakening scent (like a hint of oranges), and it leaves my skin soft and smooth!
Kristina W.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Target
Love this product for my early morning showers. It makes my fave feel clean and refreshed. I use this every morning
Aaliyah S.
Corydon
I didn’t think this would work but it really did. It woke me up and I am definitely not a morning person at all.It is a really good value for the great quality and how much product you get. My expectations were really low but that changed as soon as I used it first.
Abegail M.
Bainbridge
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love this stuff and i use it everyday and it does great for my skin. I never go without it it really does give you a brust in the morning.
Marlee P.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty basic facial cleanser, but sometimes that’s what you want! Simply gets the job done. The scent really is invigorating. I definitely recommend this as a morning cleanser to help wake you up, but it’s a great product any time of day.
Katie L.
New York City
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use this every single morning but I feel refreshed when I do. It has a citrus smell and clean feeling to it that makes me feel as if I’m starting the day with a totally squeaky clean face! Recommend
Isabella T.
Purchased at: Target
Refreshes your face in the morning and makes skin VERY refreshed and cleansed. Would recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?