BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
a. w.
I don’t think this cleanser makes much of a difference and trying to make it specifically a “morning” cleanser is a complete scam. The value is mediocre but it’s not too pricey. My expectations weren’t set extremely high to begin with but I don’t even know if this cleaner met that standard. I would not purchase this product again.
Myrna L.
I love this cleanser so much! It takes off all the dirt and oil that you have collected in your face overnight. It is very effective because it wakes you up and refreshes your skin and makes it clean. My only concern is that it does leave your skin dry but you can always use one of your moisturizers or creams to make it soft and not dry.
Karina C.
Irvine, CA
I saw a slight difference between how clear my skin was after a week of using this. The pump makes it really easy to use. The scent (orange-y) and exfoliating beads actually wake me up in the morning. I wouldn't repurchase because this doesnt really help with my acne, but I still like how it's a "morning burst"--if someone bought this for me I would still use it.
Kallista M.
This product works amazing for sensitive skin. I run into the problem where facial cleansers that have beads in them can really irritate my skin. The beads in this cleanser are gentle and the smell is not too powerful. This is very refreshing and the orange color goes great with the name, which is what originally attracted me to this product.
Shannon C.
this used to be one of my favorites. the only reason I stopped using it is because I'm trying to switch to all cruelty free. if that doesn't bother you as much this is a great face wash. smells great and is very refreshing in the morning.
Katie N.
This is a great facial wash for the morning. The little burst of beads wakes you up right away. It's also very refreshing and lightens your mood. The little beads feel like a massage as well. I don't recommend to use this for the afternoon/night because you wakes you up and it will be impossible to fall asleep! Highly recommend it.
💫 N.
Toa Baja
As the name says is a morning bust. This takes me away from the tiredness on my face. Is refreshing and leaves your skin so soft. And it's budget-friendly, you can find everywhere, even both night and day only for $12. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial CleanserClean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Venetia F.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to use this product a lot as a teen but I think there are just so many more cleansers that do a way better job. I still have a few bottles of this product that I haven't used & have been having my boyfriend use them up. It isn't terrible and has a very pleasant smell. I've just found other cleansers that I prefer over this one.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product is nice. I like the smell, the consistency, the fresh feeling it gives my face when I use it. I really do feel refreshed and awake when i use this product. The only con that I would say this product has is that it has the little microbeads which can be harmful for the environment and get through water filtration systems.
KeAngela P.
Memphis
It's works great for me in the morning because it really does give me that boost of energy . It also keeps my face moisturized throughout the day An my skin so silky smooth . I would recommend this to anyone for an everyday facial wash !
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?