BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Gloria H.
Port Richey, FL
I absolutely love this face wash. I have used it for years along with the Clean and Clear sensitive skin toner. It has little beads that kind of “pop” as you wash and really helps to wake you up and feel ready for the day. If I had to describe what motivation smelled like, it would be this.
Lilly M.
Newport, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved using this product in the mornings because not only would it cleanse my face but it would wake me up with how fresh it was!
Sofia S.
Staten Island
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love using this because it feels like it really wakes up the skin. It’s great that its oil free as well
Amanda L.
Dunnellon
This is the ONLY cleanser that I have found that really feels clean after using it. The smell is light and refreshing. The tingling feeling with use is light and not uncomfortable. I have been using this for years and will continue to do so. Great value and the bottle lasts a long time even with daily use.
Summer L.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this facial cleanser. It didn’t dry out my skin or make it too oily. However, I did not use it long enough to see if it helped or worsened my skin. But from the time I did use it, it didn’t make it any worse. I do not have really bad acne, just some spots here and there.
Allison F.
lake odessa
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this product over and over again. I have generally oily skin and this helps with that after a night of sleep. I also love the fresh scent it has. My daughter is developing my oily skin as well and she has in turn started to use this.
Vanessa M.
129 W 156th St
Purchased at: Walmart
This definitely does its job. It wakes your face up, it smells great, and gets rid of any nasty stuff that gets on your face overnight.
Bailey K.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. The color is so bright and joyful. The smell is so fresh it really wakes me up in the morning. I love this cleanser! I will DEFINITELY buy this again!
Marlee P.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty basic facial cleanser, but sometimes that’s what you want! Simply gets the job done. The scent really is invigorating. I definitely recommend this as a morning cleanser to help wake you up, but it’s a great product any time of day.
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I used this stuff for years, never dried out my skin and was great for gentle skin. Cleaned my makeup and any dirt/residue from a long day.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?