BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Megan B.
I really like this product. I sometimes use it in the morning when my skin isn't doing so well and it really clears me up,
Vera R.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product. I use it every morning on my face it’s cooling feel and hydrating beads wake me up in the morning and leave my skin feeling super fresh. I strongly recommend this product because it’s affordable and fights acne as well.
Katelynn H.
Kannapolis, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m new to the face wash morning routine with this stuff but let me tell you, it gets my morning started. When I get up, I wash my face with this product and from that point on, I feel so awake and fresh! Definitely recommend to anyone who hates getting out of bed. Use this as your motivation!
Tamara N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this cleanser a lot. It always gave me a very refreshed feeling and it smelled great as well. The little beads would take off all the dead skin cells so it left me feeling very rejuvenated and awake. I didnt used this religiously so I probably hurt my ability to review it fully because cleansers are products your supposed to use regularly to get best results.

This is why i still gave them 4 stars. If you are looking for a daily cleanser that will make you feel fresh and awake this product is great for that!

Would i buy again? Probably. I do need a daily cleanser and this would be great for mornings again.

Would I recommend? Yes, it is a decent cleanser for the price.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this facial cleanser for years. The smell isn’t too citrusy to bother me and it definitely leave me feeling more awake. I get almost a tingly sensation after using it. Overal it’s a good cheap option to use for those of you who like to spend your cash on other skincare products like night creams and peels.
Tempest V.
Lake Charles
Didn't really like it. The beads were just irritating nothing about the product gave any boost to wake me or my face up and skin was oily again not long after using
Nevaeh C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this every morning to wake me up. this product gives a great filling sensation after washing. it’s a little drying but once i apply moisturizer it’s all good.
Jade R.
Purchased at: Walmart
They were definitely not lying when the say Morning Burst! Love this face wash! My first time using it but I’d buy it again. It seems gentle, for my skin at least. Take out the plastic blue beads. Keep the oceans clean.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such an awesome scrub! It has a very light, orangey fragrance with the bursting beads to provide a light exfoliant on the skin. It is quite liquidy like their other face washes, and always leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. totally recommend and it is super affordable. I love Clean and Clear skincare!
Krystal I.
I like to get this in a travel size and take it with me. It makes my face feel nice and clean good value for the travel size.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?